Reviews for Wolfy's guide to writing romance
Fakety Mcfakename chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
three questions: what is smut? what is slash? and what is cannon? not that i see myself writing romance in the conceivable future, becuase i know even less about it than you do(yes, that was a challenge).
Bayroot chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Hey yo, this isn't a guide this is more or less your opinion on the various subcategories of "romance".
dail-of-the-air chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Definitely fix the spelling and grammar errors in this, it leads to some incredulity. :)

I've got to agree with you. But what can you say? Romance is usually the one category with cliched plots, soap-opera-esque plot twists, and in general trashy writing. There's no sense bashing on it. You either like it or you don't. It's like flourescent yellow walls.

I can tell you're a plot writer, but don't discount the characters. Some of the best books are based on the characters. Like "1984", "Outsiders", and even, believe it or not "Twilight".

By the way, stories based on "Twilight" or any of Stephenie Meyer's other works should be posted on . There's a nice, large archive of Twilight/Host galore over there (I should know, being a recent transfer from fanfiction to fictionpress).