Reviews for Death Dancer
ThePenOfAPolski chapter 26 . 1/30/2014
OMG.
This was the best vampire story I've ever read-
A job, my friend.
-ThePenOfAPolski
Vaelynne chapter 26 . 5/19/2011
so i have to say, i greatly enjoyed your story. Totally teared up a little at the end there. I'm a total sap, so i found the epilogue bittersweet but yeah. This may sound strange considering im speaking in regards to a fictional work, the fact the Piper and Jericho didnt end up together romantically was far more realistic than if she had been turned. Anyway, i've said what i wanted to. Good Job!
The Imagination Addict chapter 26 . 4/30/2011
hmm the ending is pretty sweet. i love the reunion! but im not sure about the ending line. it's nice that u repeat the "my name is pipe dawson", but "and im finally home" just doesn't strike me as the right line. she was home before the war, when she had her father. wasn't she sort of home in the palace? despite the feeling of loneliness sometimes? i find labelling this new place as home a little abrupt because u haven't developed any relationship between her and the new humans.

also, im not sure i get what ur trying to convey with the last few paragraphs on love, especially the bit on jericho. for the whole story, u've been pretty talented with ur use of english :) but this last bit could do with some work, i think. anyway, enjoyed the story! keep writing!
The Imagination Addict chapter 15 . 4/30/2011
hmm okay i think for this part where jericho is accused of murder, don't bother adding piper's internal thought "what?" in italics.
The Imagination Addict chapter 7 . 4/30/2011
huh. i cant imagine why u have so few reviews! this story's really grippin! n the tension between jericho n the protagonist is... delicious!
The Imagination Addict chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
i have to say: your lengthy paragraphs deterred me from reading this at first, even though your summary caught my attention. However, the way you end your prologue is FANTASTIC. I didn't like the namelessness of the girl and her father throughout the prologue, but the great contrast between all that and the SINGLE sentence at the end of the prologue has removed al doubts from my mind about reading this story. I'm definitely checking out the next chapter. :)
Words chapter 26 . 3/11/2011
WHAT? :O
O chapter 26 . 3/11/2011
WHAT?
xforeverbroken chapter 26 . 1/7/2011
Absolutely amazing!(: One of the best stories I've ever read. It should seriously be a book. o.o

Tbh, I found the ending to be extremely disappointing though. I was hoping Piper and Jericho would be together, romantically:
Layla the fiend chapter 2 . 12/21/2010
Lol at Dominic. The impression I get from him is, "Love me! I need a friend!"
renegade01 chapter 11 . 11/10/2010
haha, thats the best cliffhanger so far. ;)
renegade01 chapter 7 . 11/10/2010
that last scene was awesome. i love dominic's character. ;)
renegade01 chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
that is one heck of a prologue. intense, action packed and emotional. i am already psyched that i can read the rest of this in one go... ;)

that last punchy sentence where she introduces herself sounds like the opening scene to an epic movie.
Eleventh Mushroom chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Germany, North Vietnam, Russia, England, and the United States... really? I'm not really sure if in these modern times these would be the main countries in the war... Definitely not North Vietnam. Maybe you were thinking of North Korea. Anyway doesn't really matter. Also, wasn't sure if the bombs being dropped in this chapter were nuclear bombs as that is kind of how it read. If they were nuclear bombs then there would have only been one and there wouldn't be little warning of it coming if any and there would be absolutely nothing left of the city and no survivors in that area with a high amount of radioactivity in the area for quote some years to follow.

Other than that, this was a good start with good descriptions that definitely get the reader wanting more. Sorry I had to criticise that stuff above but little details like that tend to really bug me especially if they are to do with that sort of thing.

On to chapter two...
anonymous chapter 26 . 9/21/2010
god, it made me cry too! I love this story. You have to make it a book someday. The best part was the fact that they were just friends. The ending is one of the best I've read in years. you are a great writer. keep on writing.
74 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »