Reviews for Death Dancer
M-Foster chapter 18 . 7/31/2010
I started reading this story today and had to finish it! I love it! I was sad about the kids being killed, but it flowed with the story. I also like the fact that she isn't "ok" with the fact that she killed the Minotaur and Raph. That seems like a very human and accurate reaction for someone like Piper. Please continue with this story!
Sunlight Rises chapter 17 . 7/31/2010
Ohh this was a really good chapter! I really liked your description of the fight.

Poor Piper. This is just not her day haha.
Charlee Rayne chapter 17 . 7/26/2010
she needs to go back and tell the others that he had done it! That he had killed the others! Oh, poor Piper! And i hope Greyson is okay too...
ConfigurationSpace chapter 17 . 7/25/2010
Thanks for the update! I'm so glad that Raphael got what was coming to him, but I'm also sad that it came at the expense of Piper's innocence.
Midnight Adrenaline chapter 16 . 7/21/2010
Damn you Sarah!

You know what, I bet it's Raphael.
Rhapsody's Song chapter 16 . 7/18/2010
Betting 10 brownie points it's Raph! Must see the rest. More, please!
Coyfluix chapter 16 . 7/17/2010
Oh my gosh. I think my heart skipped a beat at that cliffhanger! Great chapter! Can't wait for the next one!
Charlee Rayne chapter 16 . 7/17/2010
its...RAPHS!

or sophias...
Nerdillicous chapter 15 . 7/14/2010
Gr. Nice way to tease your readers. I was on the edge of the seat, eyes glued to the computer screen, and furiously biting my nails in anticipation. Then I scrolled down -_-. I hate cliff hangers! Hmph. I'm glad to hear that you have the story fully written. Can't you just put it up all at one time? I think I might go crazy over here.
Charlee Rayne chapter 15 . 7/11/2010
Oh my god! What happened?
Cirya chapter 15 . 7/11/2010
Well, you might be having a dandy time knowing what's going on, but I'M NOT. What did Jericho do/what was he framed for? This is driving me nuts...If it's not one thing then it's another. I like the personality swings that Jericho had in this chapter because it means something super awesome is going on. As a bonus, I'll give you what I thinks going on b/c I love it when my readers do that. So, the marks Jericho gave her were for her protection b/c they mean she belongs to him. The minotaur was lured/cajoled there by ppl who don't like the ruling family and want them out. And Raphael is a butthead with a grin. Splendid, see you next week :)
enigmaofherself chapter 15 . 7/11/2010
I adore this story! My Gods, you have to keep this coming! And to end it on such a cliffhanger, seriously, are you trying to kill me!

I love Jericho! Can't wait for them to get together! :)
Midnight Adrenaline chapter 15 . 7/10/2010
I think Jericho isn't guilty. Sure, maybe he got very violent, but actually killing other vampires? No way.

Or maybe it wasn't vampires, maybe he killed Ruth, Lydia and Miguel!

Damn you for making us wait. But I agree: finish the story, then post it. It's what I'm doing. I'm also editing before posting.
ConfigurationSpace chapter 15 . 7/10/2010
Thank you for the early update - great chapter! Despite the fact that he was a complete brute at first, I was fond of Jericho from the beginning. Although he can be an idiot, I don't at all think he's guilty of what he's being charged with, and I'm almost positive that Raph, that slimy little rat, is probably behind it. In any case, this story has really grown on me, and I wanted to thank you for keeping up with it so diligently!
Sunlight Rises chapter 14 . 7/6/2010
I really like your story! I just read it all today. I'm excited for your next update :)

P.S. I am suspicious of Raphael. Somethings not quite right about him.
74 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »