Reviews for Death Dancer
Midnight Adrenaline chapter 14 . 7/5/2010
Because I'm lazy: I was here!
Cirya chapter 14 . 7/4/2010
Very intriguing. So she has slain the beast, saved a prince, and nothing between her and her beau has changed. And I have to say, I'm about ready for Jericho to do some explaining. Please tell me it's coming! This whole "in the dark" thing ain't working. I like to be in on secrets. Looking forward to next week, as usual :)
britt chapter 14 . 7/4/2010
i was here :D
ConfigurationSpace chapter 14 . 7/3/2010
Great update, I'm glad Piper survived!
Charlee Rayne chapter 14 . 7/3/2010
Why can't he just be happy?

First he accuses her of killing her brother. Then he freaks when he finds out he bit her, and didn't even care that she saved him!
Charlee Rayne chapter 13 . 6/27/2010
I hope she gets him.

I'm so mad at Jericho! He's totally supposed to fall in love with her. Not with Sophia, no matter if he was her wife.

I also hope Dominic comes back alive.
Charlee Rayne chapter 12 . 6/21/2010
HE DID NOT!

OMG! THAT... UGH!

First he has a friggen WIFE!

Then he friggen makes her feel guilty enough to stand up and RISK her LIFE for the friggen people who are nasty to her!

THEN he friggen is mean to her when she got her head bashed in!

THEN HE ACCUSES HER OF HAVING HIS BROTHER KIDNAPPED!

H.E N.E.E.D.S T.O D.I.E!
Cirya chapter 12 . 6/20/2010
Yes, the plot it thickening. The intensity is killing me. Oh, what's going to happen next?

Jericho: Dude, stop being a jerk.
Charlee Rayne chapter 11 . 6/15/2010
...seriously?

They were friggen married?

Thats sick! I really dislike her!
Midnight Adrenaline chapter 11 . 6/13/2010
I love Piper's reply! "Um... What?" The problem is, she's just a human. How can she defeat a beast that can kill vampires?
Charlee Rayne chapter 10 . 6/7/2010
I wonder why they wanted her to have that. What is going on? And who is in the tunnel? or what?
Charlee Rayne chapter 9 . 5/30/2010
how...strange...
Charlee Rayne chapter 8 . 5/24/2010

SNiff. it ended. i was loving it!

I really love this story!

update soon!
Charlee Rayne chapter 2 . 5/24/2010
i...um...live in miaimi... and i've never heard of Everglades national forest or that other place you mentioned...

did you mean everglades national park? I literally live right next to that...

but you wouldn't find trees there... more like swamps. BUT we do have cemetaries around here!

the story is good -but sad- so far!
Midnight Adrenaline chapter 7 . 5/17/2010
*hyperventilates*

Even though it's obvious that Piper and Jericho will end up together (always is with those love/hate relationships) but I still squealed (in my mind) at these lines:

[ "W-Why is it still on the floor?" My voice trembled.

"Call it a reminder of your everlasting fragility. Get out."

I didn't have to be told twice. ]

I mean 2 and a half weeks later his shirt with her blood is STILL on the floor in his room?

Oh, seeing as how we don't know much about Greyson yet, is he the cheeky kind of Irish guy? Like Billy Callahan in "My Lucky Charm" in Scrubs, scrubs. wikia wiki/ Billy_Callahan will tell you all about him if you don't watch Scrubs.
74 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »