Reviews for Death Dancer
Yuva chapter 7 . 5/17/2010
Why doesn't this story have more reviews?

I think it's a good read and it sets itself apart from the many other vampire stories around here. I really would like to read more :)
Cirya chapter 7 . 5/16/2010
"Let's blow this Popsicle stand." Heck yes! I got quite a giggle out of that one.
Cirya chapter 6 . 5/10/2010
I love Irish men...although is sounds like Greyson is a party-pooper. Sad day.
Midnight Adrenaline chapter 6 . 5/10/2010
I want more! Also, may I just say: I am officially addicted. I just love this kind of post-apocalyptic story.

Now I can't help myself: the average Irish person, I think, doesn't speak Gaelic, thus would simply say Hi/Hello as a greeting. That's not to say that there aren't any Irish people who speak Gaelic, but most don't. (I just have to add that I LOVE Irish accents. See PS I Love You for an example of Irish accents.)

Also Tag is German simply means Day.

And I know you've already finished writing Death Dancer, but I'm half-French, so I can help for any French characters, if you introduce any later on.
alisaetc chapter 4 . 5/8/2010
just started reading and i like the story so far! update asap!
x.x buk wurm x.x chapter 4 . 4/27/2010
this story is amazing, keep em coming!
Broken-Lithium chapter 4 . 4/24/2010
Aw, so sad! Great chapter though. Nice detail and Jericho is amusing almost-one minute he's angry, the other he is kind of caring.

Broken-Lithium chapter 3 . 4/24/2010
OH I sense a love/hate relationship spark between Piper and Jericho. :)

The king seems nice

Broken-Lithium chapter 2 . 4/24/2010
Those people-including the boy, almost escpecially the boy-freak me out now.

Wonderful writing, absolutely wonderful.

Broken-Lithium chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Well, this was very emotional and in depth writing here. I like this very much. It depressed me, but I suspect that less sadness is around the corner.

Cirya chapter 3 . 4/18/2010
Jericho, aye? Well, he sounds like a hoot. I like Dominic, and I wish she could have had a little more interaction with the king to get a better grasp of his personality. I'm excited about the impending clash of personalities between Piper and Jericho. It's going to be epic, I hope.
Cirya chapter 2 . 4/13/2010
So...I'm guessing every chapter is going to be a cliffhanger. As a writer, that's fun to tease readers and keep them hooked...as a reader, it stinks. :P Looking forward to the next chapter and the solution to the mysterious people! (No, I'm not going to try to guess, you'd just laugh at me.)
chuckinatorrr chapter 2 . 4/10/2010
i wish i could give a better review other than to say that i thought this was really good, and i can't wait for the next chapter.
Cirya chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
An addicting opener and excellent writing style as usual. I hope the next chapter isn't too far off :)
74 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5