Reviews for Blood Pet
I hav read ur story blood pet
Andi have no words to describe it
I am so like blessesld that i have read it in my life
OhKai chapter 1 . 3/22
when will you update this one?
it's been MONTHS
i hope you are not going to discontinue this :(
Twinkers chapter 29 . 3/6
I just read all 29 chapters straight through! I AM HOOKED! But now there is no more to read so pretty please update soon -C
Guest chapter 29 . 2/21
Please update again. I miss this story.
Asia chapter 29 . 1/15
Noooooo! Please update!
Asia chapter 7 . 1/11
I know this most likely won't happen, but please let her beat him. Or at least wound him. The sadistic perv is seriously an arse.
Guest chapter 29 . 1/4
Dizzy Disowned here!
I am far up lazy to log in but I really hope you pick up and finish this story! Its really really good and I would love love lloooooovvee to read the rest!
Saloni chapter 29 . 10/27/2013
Really nice story!
Saloni chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
This sounds really interesting!
Alaeryel chapter 29 . 10/24/2013
CONGRATULATIONS Sarah on both of the teaching jobs as the sub and for this year! You may not have liked this chapter much BUT I SURE AS HELL DID! I think you did a GREAT JOB myself and it would figure someone would have poisoned her (Annabelle) before the fight but I still think Jessica handled herself PRETTY DAMN WELL! I did nearly faint when she attacked her mother though! I also apologize for the late reading of this-health issues, vacation and chaos reigned for awhile and I do know you will be quite busy BUT I will be watching for more whenever you have the opportunity to write more!
rhi-shi chapter 29 . 9/4/2013
dun dun daaaa xD I hate cliff-hangers so much
friesianone chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
I just read the prologue- and wow! I'm in love! The writing is very sensual and gorgeous! Not to mention very realistic! Must read more! D
Guest chapter 14 . 8/8/2013
This story is too repetitive - neither character is changing at all. Thanks for sharing your work though.
Guest chapter 29 . 7/14/2013
Loving your amazing writing skills. Great style and it's fast moving. Fillers are necessary in some stories but yours has a great smooth flow. Can't wait for the next update!
381 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »