Reviews for Blood Pet
Amanda chapter 33 . 5/31
are you going to finish the book?
Guest chapter 16 . 3/22
You should know eight miles per hour is a really slow crawl for a car so pretty much any human could slip inside it going that slow. Did you mean eighty? Anyway weird but nice story :)
slcjnk2008 chapter 33 . 3/16
Hi Sarah, I loved this story and this amazing world you have created. I understand how much time life can take up, but I would love to see a story where Raphael, the king finds love with a human girl and brings about a peaceful and enduring world between humans and vampires. No pressure, just know that if or when you do write a new story, I'll be so happy to follow it. - Shelley
annayh44 chapter 33 . 1/15
Just love Vampires~~~I love this story alot~~~~~
lilcarellijohn chapter 33 . 7/8/2015
I don't want it to end AT ALL but I'm okay with the fact that it is ending ( or going on a rather long pause)
But this story is really good ,if it isn't copy righted get it Copy-righted or made into a book.
This is better than some book I've read, it certainly is amazing.

I can only say : Loved it ,Loved it ,Loved it ,Loved it
lilcarellijohn chapter 32 . 6/23/2015
Loved it all
lilcarellijohn chapter 30 . 6/23/2015
Wtf
lilcarellijohn chapter 22 . 6/21/2015
Wtf
julie powell chapter 32 . 4/3/2015
are you the person tht started writing when it all falls apart well i love tht story any wish you could update soon cuz i a'm left hanging
kandy chapter 32 . 2/3/2015
Waiting for chapter 23
Julienne chapter 32 . 1/25/2015
Hi! I happened to come across this story and I thought the premise was interesting so I started reading it. I gotta say, it got me hooked completely! It's one of those few stories that kept me up until 5am. I cannot stop reading! I love the characters, how three dimensional they are, specially the heroine. Your writing is also decent, and the dialogues are just so good. I hope you update soon! I cannot wait for the next chapter!
vampire26 chapter 32 . 1/17/2015
Psssssst. awesome. ;)
But if you can't think of one then just end it and be happy.
If only Christopher would just die already and they could have sex! But she needs time to heal. I get that. Can't wait for the ending!
Kayla5254 chapter 32 . 1/2/2015
OH GOD PLEASE please put up the next one! i dont want it to end though! i think you should write another one that is about Tristan and Jessica :)
Writerandreader chapter 32 . 1/2/2015
I'm glad you updated. And especially glad that this wasn't the last chapter. Just knowing there is an extra chapter makes me feel a little bit less sad about this story ending. It's such a good story and I'll really miss it, and the characters.
Sleeping beauty chapter 31 . 12/23/2014
Oh my God. My sister and I really love your story! Please update as soon as possible!
412 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »