Reviews for Blood Pet
kandy chapter 32 . 2/3
Waiting for chapter 23
Julienne chapter 32 . 1/25
Hi! I happened to come across this story and I thought the premise was interesting so I started reading it. I gotta say, it got me hooked completely! It's one of those few stories that kept me up until 5am. I cannot stop reading! I love the characters, how three dimensional they are, specially the heroine. Your writing is also decent, and the dialogues are just so good. I hope you update soon! I cannot wait for the next chapter!
vampire26 chapter 32 . 1/17
Psssssst. awesome. ;)
But if you can't think of one then just end it and be happy.
If only Christopher would just die already and they could have sex! But she needs time to heal. I get that. Can't wait for the ending!
Kayla5254 chapter 32 . 1/2
OH GOD PLEASE please put up the next one! i dont want it to end though! i think you should write another one that is about Tristan and Jessica :)
Writerandreader chapter 32 . 1/2
I'm glad you updated. And especially glad that this wasn't the last chapter. Just knowing there is an extra chapter makes me feel a little bit less sad about this story ending. It's such a good story and I'll really miss it, and the characters.
Sleeping beauty chapter 31 . 12/23/2014
Oh my God. My sister and I really love your story! Please update as soon as possible!
Writerandreader chapter 31 . 11/27/2014
THIS IS A HORRIBLE PLACE TO STOP! I just found this story yesterday and binge-read until today and it's driving me nuts that I don't know what happens next! I read that you update slow so I'm worried it'll take forever to find out. And I hate waiting. Haha. But I'll wait for this, I suppose. Anyway, it's an amazing story and the twists are super unpredictable. I hope you have good luck writing the rest of this story and with your teaching as well. I'm in college now and I know it'll be a challenge once things get tough. But you're inspiration enough! Thanks for the great story!
Writerandreader chapter 23 . 11/26/2014
Oh my gosh!
Writerandreader chapter 14 . 11/26/2014
I totally didn't see all of this coming!
Writerandreader chapter 13 . 11/26/2014
Good cliff-hanger!
Writerandreader chapter 3 . 11/26/2014
During the part where Jessica was getting tattooed, I found it hard to figure out what was happening to her. Like one minute there was no hood, the next there was. It was just a bit confusing. But other than that, I loved this chapter!
Writerandreader chapter 2 . 11/26/2014
This sounds so interesting! I'm excited to read the rest of the chapters! Good writing, by the way.
vampire26 chapter 31 . 11/25/2014
This is fantastic! I want more. It's so good. You are great at writing!
lolrose chapter 30 . 11/18/2014
It was soo good I loved it so much please please hurry up and update it I can't wait to see how it all turns out, I bet it'll be good
dieing nell chapter 30 . 11/8/2014