Reviews for Of Endless Fields and Cigarettes
PurpleSkyJuliet chapter 3 . 9/3/2014
When you posted it, this was always one of my favorites :) Looking forward to your next one!
Simplegift96 chapter 29 . 5/30/2012
Oh my goodness, this was an amazing rollercoaster ride-not just for the characters, but for the readers as well-it's so amzingly fantastic! The characters..the development of the story was simply well-done..I just can't describe what I'm feeling right now... I LOVED IT! :D
Simplegift96 chapter 26 . 5/30/2012
A shooting? Who was involved? Was it Jay? Ohmygosh... What a way to end the chapter! I'm really loving this so far by the way :D
TakeMyHandHoldItTight chapter 29 . 7/3/2011
Oh my, I never reviewed this either?

Well, I read this story a while ago, but I still remember how much I LOVED it! First of all, I love British guys (though who doesn't? :p), and that's what first attracted me to this story. And then I read more and I swear each chapter I fell even more in love with your character Jay :p. But not just Jay, I also love what you did with Hero, and I think she is just a wonderful girl :).

Overall, I'd say this is definitely one of my favourite stories on FictionPress, and I admit I do come back to this story occasionally to read various chapters when I'm in the mood for a great fictional tattooed London boy :p. I would definitely love it if you wrote a sequel to this story.
Jordan Bri chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
I'm only on Chapter 16, but I'm already addicted to this story! Love it! :D
Eternal Skies chapter 29 . 5/28/2011
I liked the ending even though I was waiting more. Little cute Jamies running around, now that's insanely adorable. Guess that's what the sequel's for. Though I want my babies fast hhhhh. Are you creeped out yet or what?
Eternal Skies chapter 23 . 5/28/2011
I liked Hero's family despite what she said, I just like how together they are. It's just sad she doesn't have cousins her age because she's missing out on a lot. I adore my cousins and one of them is my best friend.

I'm not sure I'm out for the p.o.v changes, Hero's narration sounds so much better per se. I especially didn't like her dad's narration. I don't mean to sound horrible but that's me being honest.

I can't wait to read about Jay's reaction. I think he'll kiss her and twirl her around lr something romantic and clichèd. Well, let's hope not. Hhhh, I loved how Jay won everyone over.
Eternal Skies chapter 12 . 5/28/2011
Aw, Jay came clean and told her everything. It's strange to see how the story took a strange serious turn. At the beginning, Jay looked like this cocky, happy guy who liked being a bad boy; and Hero was a girl who couldn't get over her name and did all the girly things with her best friend. But now it's like they were only pretending they were half normal, they boh had serious problems but never gave that impression to others. I only took someone like each one of them to see through he mask he other is putting. I like that.

I like how they both can comfort the other. I think the type of relationship hey have is the one that withstands all kinds of problems. It makes me pretty sad because I'm looking for a guy like that; someone who I can confide in my darkest secrets and all my thoughts and ambitions as he does the same. This chapter made me sentimental- awesome work.
Eternal Skies chapter 10 . 5/28/2011
I guessed about Hero's dad from the beginning, I just never thought he'd be raising kids that weren't his own. Thought he got married and had kids.

It's hard to think you're sharing your dad with kids that weren't even his own. My parents got close divorce twice but now they're okay and I know how it feels when your Mom tells you that they might be getting divorce. My brother and I just couldn't stop crying and I was only seven or eight.
Eternal Skies chapter 9 . 5/28/2011
Sorry for the typos in my last review, it's because I'm typing from my iPod touch and the keyboard is all messed up.

I especially loved this chapter, I really wanted to hug Jay- he can be so adorable!

I liked the inside view on Hero's feelings and more about Jay's dad. The kiss at the end was sweet, and it was great how you didn't overdo it by describing every freakin' detail. It would've ruined this whole virgin love aura into something more physical. It's sad how broken Hero was over the kiss but hoepfully she's going to see what a nice person she really is. I would have loved more time with the best friend Emily because her character is still one-dimensional and fitting to the old classic clichè best friend character who's there only to tell the main character how the other main charrie is so into her and ask for outrageous amount of private details that go on between the two. This breaks the realistic feel of he story, it doesn't feel as authentic anymore.
Eternal Skies chapter 5 . 5/28/2011
Let me tell you thing about me, I'm the silent reader in almost every romance story. I don't know why but it could be because I read a lot of hem and I never have tike to review; but your story here is just written so beautifully. This is the first time in a long time I find characters on FP that are troubled, unhappy, and just looking for that one person who asks them if they're alright and when they say they're fine, he/she says don't lie to me.

These are the kind of people we need to read about. I was able to identify with Hero because I saw he world he way she did, every view and even people looked the perfect photo, the perfect painting, and the perfect story. I immersed myself in art because art was he way my feelings made sense and were understood.

I hope your story doesn't disappoint, I'll be reading now.
Tammz chapter 24 . 4/4/2011
I've been reading this all day and yesterday and I've loved it beyond belif just awe-inspiring! Id leave a better review but im on a dsi and it's a slight bit tedious haha but either way i adore it
Spontaneous Juju chapter 29 . 3/17/2011
Well, I read this entire thing last night, but ran out of time to review. So, here's my review.

OH MY GOD. YOU ARE BRILLIANT. I loved this! Of course, I've recently discovered I love all of your stories, so... was this really unexpected? All of your characters are so realistic, I just want to be friends with all of them and visit them in New York or Montana or London or wherever they happen to be. Emily seemed like a great friend, and Hero's reaction to her dad's marriage and relationship with her mom were realistic but still intriguing. Jay and Hero were so perfect together without seeming contrived or naive... *sigh* Of course, I just started a story about a girl named Hero, but now that I found this one of yours... well, can mine really compare? Probably not. Will that stop me from writing it (once I actually have a halfway-decent plot)? Probably not. So thank you for giving me something to look up to. I hope you're published now or someday soon, because, really, depriving the non-FP readers of your talent is just cruel.

And now that I've done an embarrassing amount of gushing, I'll shut up. :D Thank you for sharing your awesomeness with the world!

-Spontaneous Juju
Eternal Night the First chapter 29 . 12/19/2010
Nice Story. I liked it. It gives of an air of sweetness. Keep it up.
sweetpoet2003 chapter 29 . 12/7/2010
Love love love loved it! Excellent writing.
175 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »