Reviews for Heartbeat Perfect Maiden!
meimei11 chapter 2 . 8/12/2010
Uwah I just found this while surfing for some stuff and I saw it so I read it

Love the story

Hope you'll update soon
DStone39 chapter 2 . 6/13/2010
Hello Alice-chan,

Since I saw that you joined the Paradise RP, I thought I might as well check out if you have any stories up or not.

So, this is what defines the 'manga' genre. I've always been told that might stories sort of run like an anime in a sense, but I've never written that way intentional. Also, my characters tend to have more Western names.

Enough about my stories, a review on yours. Eh, I think 'shoujo' defines a romance more directed towards girls but I find this little story very interesting. There are a few spelling errors, but I can't blame you for that seeing that your country of origin is Romania. Pretty cool...

Your story is a good combination of the humor from manga or anime mixed in with what looks to be a good romance. The characters seem very interesting and I definitely want to see what happens from here. Also I must say, any author that interacts with their characters at the end of the chapter is pretty awesome in my book.

So, I'm definitely putting this on Alert and I hope you write more soon!
lili999 chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
We are a leading company that wholesales Adidas shoes, brand shoes

,bags,caps,watches ect. such as Ipod nano, lv bags,caps,nike shoes,

air jordan series(1-22),air force1,air max series,shox series,

ape bapesta shoes,adidas shoes puma shoes etc. We have different colors,

fashionable designs for your choice. Top quality with a reasonable price,

Our product sell well all over the world,.And we also can make according

to your we accept mixed order. we also accept sample orde.

we have good relationship with many companies,we have good after sell

service and dispatching goods fast and safe,so if you are interested in it,

feel free to contact us:

web: /
monsterbunny chapter 2 . 4/11/2010
Hiya! I haven't been reading anything now because I fear that I might copy things from other people's stories but I couldn't resist reading this, so that means your story is special. So far it's good and interesting, to be honest I enjoy reading it even though there are some spelling mistakes. When I read about the puppy love a thought came to my head, "Oh me Gee! Puppy love is a disorder? That must mean I'm infected too! But I love Naruto-kun so much I can't help it!" Well done! I hope you make more chapters and I hope I have enough time to read X3