Reviews for Greek Gods and Goddesses Poetry Project
Stormi Reagan chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
You used the words well, like this part-

Chaos was running free,

Laughing, Rejoicing in the

Disorder, but he grew sad when he realized that

-was good. I got the idea of Chaos in my head, and his emotions flew fluidly. Also, near the end, where you say

Chaos still waits, listens, and watches

For moments when material ideas and thoughts;

Logic and Reasoning

Fails

To exist.

-hit me hard. Very well done, I might say. Like I said about his emotions, the pace also went fluidly as you didn't clutter the words with some that really didn't need to be in there. Some poetry I've read does that. They may focus too much on one thing and lose the purpose on another. I like your references to the beating heart, the mass of silence, and the darkness. I can relate to feelings of that.

) -Tech Heart
thefluffmysters chapter 11 . 7/29/2010
So Thatanos is Hypnos' brother? Hmm... I can see that they are rather similar. Geez, they should both go see a psychaiatrist (i know i spelt that wrong. sorry.) for their issues. XD
thefluffmysters chapter 10 . 7/29/2010
Well... that was depressing. Wait, can Thanatos die? No, right? Because if he did, who would kill him? O_o
thefluffmysters chapter 9 . 7/29/2010
Well that's sad for her... LOL what if she like, looked away and didn't know that Kronos ate the kid and when she looked back she was like "Honey, where's the baby?"

And he was just like "*swallow* Uhm, I dunno..."

"Did you eat her?"

"No!...yes."
thefluffmysters chapter 8 . 7/29/2010
Aww, poor Atlas. The Earth must be really heavy. But on the bright side, he's probably totally buff now! WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF HE DROPPED IT? LOL he should just drop it and when Zeus and the others ask hat happened he could just be like 'oops...' LOL
thefluffmysters chapter 7 . 7/29/2010
Wow, if I were her, I'd break up with the loser, she needs to get some back-bone! I understand that she doesn't want to be below him, but still, what Zeus does is unforgivable, and she shouldn't take him back. stupid Zeus... *sigh*. Anyway, aside from that, I like Hera, at least she has morals. Great chapter!
thefluffmysters chapter 6 . 7/29/2010
Wow, Zeus is a jerk. I used to like him, but NO MORE! XD I feel bad for his wife, and all the demi-gods that he is responsible for. Why is he God of the Gods? Was there a vote or something? No, cause who in there right mind would vote for him... I'm trailing off, anyway, Good chapter! ]
thefluffmysters chapter 5 . 7/28/2010
Poor Hades. You know, I never thought well of Hades until this moment. He's the God of the underworld, but he's really not evil, is he? He's not bad. Good Chapter!
thefluffmysters chapter 4 . 7/28/2010
Aw, that was sad. [ Poor Lethe. the poor people! Oh well... could be worse! Good chapter!
thefluffmysters chapter 3 . 7/28/2010
EW! He ATE them? Actually, I remember reading that in English, but it just sounds so weird now! God, it must've been crowded in there? How many did he eat again? Like, six right? Man, talk about no personal space! Still a good chapter though!
thefluffmysters chapter 2 . 7/28/2010
I really like Gaia. She sounds like a cool Goddess. I liked this chapter a lot, your a really good writer! Yay! ]
thefluffmysters chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
that... was so... COOL! XD I loved it! I can't tell if chaos is good or bad anymore! Or if order is good or bad! Either way it was great!
Blade100 chapter 5 . 7/26/2010
Cool chapter. Very grim, and yet...sweet. ONe thing that I had in mind during this chapter was the Hades from Disney's Hercules. I did read a little about the actual legends of Hades, but one thing I've noticed is that whenever there is a movie about the Greek Gods (Clash of the Titans, Hercules) he's the bad guy.

But I'm off topic. Again, good job. You're a much better poet than I am.
Blade100 chapter 4 . 7/10/2010
Man...That was good. Not really sure what else to say... I will admit, I don't know this Greek legend, but still. Very good job.
Written In Red chapter 8 . 7/2/2010
I think Atlas may be one of my favorite titans. But just because he's the sucka. Having to hold up the sky for the rest of ever? That would suck...
75 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »