Reviews for You Don't Have to be Alone
bow chika wow woooww chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Hmm... English Teachers should assigned students your stories to read.
Kitty chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
hi angela! :)

omg i didn't know you were into writing! :D

i also think it's cool how you're not afraid to let others read your stories (i would be too chicken xD)

anyway, overall i thought it was a sweet romance story. i like how you built up the relationship between avery and anthony; from friends to something more.

haha i love how the story revolves around volleyball gym (sort of)! xD i can't play that sport for life -_-

i wish i knew the song because the lyrics seem really beautiful for this songfic.

but there are some things i didn't get:

- from the beginning to the middle, you used "he/she" to refer to anthony and avery. there's nothing wrong with that but when you suddenly give their names, it's a little weird. lol maybe you should just use their names from the start :P (just a suggestion!)

-who is the feminine guy? he sounds like a jealous ex..or a loan shark. i really want to know :( lol you should make a sequel and reveal the dude's identity!

-at the ice cream parlor, was anthony teaching avery how to trust him through meditation? lol interesting tactic ;]

the ending was a little too rushed :x more details!

sorry i wrote too much x_x but you should continue writing! lol
Marina chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Yay! A full story! Personally, I don't like the gym setting but it was very realistic and I can imagine this actually happening. I would like to know who that feminine guy was(personally I like guys that are more masculine and is he gay? D)

There was a part that was confusing which was when the feminine guy appears for the first time and anthony sped up to talk to avery. I thought anthony and avery were on the same team, no?

KEEP ON WRITING ANGELA!we
helenyiu P chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
i dont remember my log in.. crap LMAO!

i like the name anthony haha.

just a bit rushed in the end but before that it was well paced! ]
Shahruk chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
LMAO a bit uhm unrealistic if you ask me. I really think you should've extended it just a bit more, otherwise it felt really rushed _
Darren chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
I think that this was very well thought out and planned. The end was slightly quick, a bit quick for my taste, but I guess that's because I draw things out. But in all honest, this is one of the best thing's I've read in a while. Keep up the great writing. D
BUT SCRATCHER chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
i liked it! i think you did rush to the ending a little bit x]! but then again if you drag it a little more it would've started to bore me