Reviews for sensory input
pulses can drive from here chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
the beauty of this piece is mesmerizing.

i haven't any words to describe it.
anachronistic chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
there's this lovely melancholy, floaty feeling to this poem and it's wonderful to read. this is so simple and down-to-earth but it's also a dreamer - this piece is a dreamer. i think that sums up what i think about this.
imploding supernova chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
I like it. :D Your lines are filled with this subtle, thoughtful melancholy, and your first sentence is very striking.
with eyes looking up chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
i very much agree. starbucks sounds hella good. :)
nevermore199 chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
This is a great piece with an interesting concept. I like it. :)

For some reason it reminds me of this one series of Dilbert comic strips, in which Dogbert becomes a furniture psychic and tells people what their furniture are saying. He tells the secretary that her wastebasket is in love with her desk. It's funny.

Anyway, now that we've had our daily ramble.

Very good piece.
Ondine's Curse chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
this is really interesting. you've been coming up with all these things that i never even think about. and LOL the great firewall of china.

also, i like the imagery of the last stanza.
skyward squidly squee chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
This was nice. And interesting. (Although a snoozing janitor's closed eyes can't be too watchful, and I think the second 'a' in the second-to-last line is an error.) I think the idea of coffee cups falling in love with their contents is interesting, and different. As is two computers, and this was great: "could that kind of forbidden

love break the great firewall of china?" && "when their loves are

wrenched away and flushed down pale, pink, fleshy throats" was quite an, erm, striking (I guess?) image. o-o. I also really like the first two lines of the last stanza.

- giant squid.
Happy to be Mad chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
I like this piece, I am not sure why... But it’s not because of the formatting. You should try using capitals and shorter lines.

I hope my cell phone didn’t feel anything when I dropped it off the balcony...