Reviews for And The Creek Don't Rise
catgirrl246 chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
I finally read this, and it is so brilliant!

The ending was perfect. I was expecting the farthest from a happy ending, but this was kind of bittersweet and it really worked.

I love the theme and the religion threaded into it.

I suck at leaving reviews but know that this was really really really amazing!
accounthasbeenabandoned chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
OH, THE GLORIOUS ANGST. ;o;

The angst, the madness, the breakdowns - all of it was beautiful and sad. I especially liked the scenes with the moon & god-am-I (... can't find the right word to describe it. Erk.); they were particularly heart-tugging, in an angsty way.

... yeah. I like your angst. C:
Kyre Crow chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
This...really is amazing. Such amazing writing, such a beautiful combination of words. Beautiful. One of those stories that makes me feel empty inside. My favorite stories. Beautiful.
Noitanicoitar1 chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Lovely. It's detached and story-book-like but at the same time shows Sebastian's broken soul. Marlene is almost spirit or ghost there with her only features her hair and her eyes. I would say that she seems like a Christ figure, but you did say this wasn't supposed to be religious.

I like how he drinks up her laughter and emotion with a curious joy that he can't feel, or doesn't know how to feel yet.
Sorrow's Smile chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
I don't think I would like Sebastian. but at the same time, I wanna be the one to change him. idk. I love the last line.
BeautyInSilence chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
I've... felt like him before. And it explains it far too well... I love this story, so much. FUCK. I love it.