Reviews for Invert
I Found Myself At 24 chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Yay! I was so glad to see you've posted something again. I absolutely love your work and your writing style, and this piece is no exception.

Absolutely beautiful description of everything in here, well beautiful in a horrific way I guess. The flow and the pace of your writing is just perfect as well. Seriously, no complaints.

If you've never read Neil Gaiman's Neverwhere, get on it! After reading this, I think you'd really enjoy it. Don't bother watching the BBC TV show of the same name though, they ruined it! lol
Delphina Valitrix chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
He doesn't sleep much anymore, and because of that, he doesn't dream much either. to He doesn't sleep much anymore, and because of that *remove comma* he doesn't dream much *,* either.

The problem is - the problem is to The problem is*...* the problem is (I guess this one could go either way, though)

You see the sketch, the lines of gray, but you miss... to You see the sketch, the lines of gray*;* but you miss...

But other than that it is SO well written, and I don't know if there's something wrong with me, but I love reading psychological stories like this. I'd hate to be in the nightmare, though.

4.5/5; I really loved it. (Please write more like it!)