Reviews for Scattered Sands
Typing Typhoon chapter 5 . 8/19/2010
Attacked by pillows? :D

This wass a memorable chapter, more importantly it was a vital break from the angst of the previous chapters. Good stuff. Once again plot, description, and grammar were top-notch.

Write on... Actually, I'd prefer that you didn't. I'm still a solid nine chapters behind. :p
Typing Typhoon chapter 4 . 8/17/2010
Hey, wazzap? Sorry bout' the dearth of reviews, I've had no real internet access for a solid two weeks now. Anyway, for once I will have to state the A/N was more profound than the chapter itself. I coiuldn't but scowl at this though:

[What are you doing here, reading these words of this story, absorbing this information as you have nothing else to preoccupy your mind with.]

I do very well have nothing else to preoccupy myself with! :(

(Actually, school's starting up again... Nevermind...)

I get to the next chapter tommorow. Cool stuff.
A.P. Gregory chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Well-written and well researched. You are on your way to writing a great historical fantasy. I can't wait to read more from you.
Typing Typhoon chapter 3 . 7/22/2010
Wazzap? Long time no see, or read... Whatev. I thought I'd drop back in here since the first to chapters were so great. Chapter 3 certainly doesn't dissapoint. The description and characterization are top notch. Cool stuff.

I have a grandmother identical to yours; she's just a time bomb waiting to go off. I can symphathize there. Keep on writing though. :D
Typing Typhoon chapter 2 . 6/15/2010
Ah hah! Great way to branch off the first chapter. All of the story elements are still great in this proceeding chapter, though a little more description during the fight scene would have added some magnitude. :D
Searite chapter 7 . 6/14/2010
Can't wait to read the next chapter :D You've got a really good controlled writing style, I don't review as much because I'm too busy getting absorbed by the story lol. I think your setting and character's voices are really strong and I like how decisive your description of the action and dialogue is.
Searite chapter 5 . 6/14/2010
I like this chapter, I think you conveyed the emotions (tension, anger, grief) really well and loved the hint of an enigmatic 'beast' at the end.
Searite chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Wow, this is a really good prologue, I love how clearly you describe, intriguing beginning and setting, will keep reading :D
Typing Typhoon chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Dang, nic first chapter. I hadn't even realized the exsistence of this fic until now. Great story, and A/N was cool. Write on. :)

(No, I will never get sick of that pun...)
goldleaves chapter 6 . 5/24/2010
i like it ... this is an interesting story so far... :)
goldleaves chapter 5 . 5/24/2010
oh ... poor Nasir :( but good chapter
goldleaves chapter 4 . 5/24/2010
oh that was intersesting :) good work
goldleaves chapter 3 . 5/24/2010
Oh ... i wonder what 'the map' is of? hehe :) good chapter
goldleaves chapter 2 . 5/24/2010
This is really cool ... i love it!
goldleaves chapter 1 . 5/24/2010