Reviews for With a Cherry On Top
LoveDenied chapter 20 . 3/28/2016
I would be really interested to find out how this story ends. What's Uncle Martin doing there? Do Ophelia's parents calm down? Does Ophelia's reputation get cleared? Does Reece straighten himself out and commit to Ophelia? Questions, questions.
fanaserie chapter 20 . 9/5/2013
I really like your storie. Sad that you're not updating it anymore
x3bbyshortie chapter 20 . 5/26/2012
please keep writing... I really would like to know what happens! Really cute story
sarcasm is my middle name chapter 20 . 1/4/2012
Great story. Legit, it fits together so well and it all is really good! I like all the characters, though everyone does seem to be extremely messed up...

And where are you taking the thing with Mike's parents?

Please update soon!
GeeRemz chapter 19 . 11/19/2011
He will be okay right? Hurry and update please and dying to know what will happen next.
lukas10 chapter 15 . 6/4/2011
so heartbreaking... that mike is a shameful excuse of a man... great way of treating a girl. i bet reece will love to hear about this :P

-M
lukas10 chapter 14 . 5/4/2011
oh dear, i would love to read what will become of that! i have the feeling somehow reece lost it and still pictures ophelia is that possible when he is with abbi..

and thank god she break up with mike! there is something worng witht hat guy... i can feel it..!

uhh and now is she oging after him? huhuh

-M
Simplywonderful88 chapter 3 . 5/4/2011
This is really good! keep it up!
Myst C chapter 14 . 5/3/2011
reese is an idiot,... an unresistable idiot.

XD

Whats he doing with the whore though...its making me sad.

I really thought ophelia was starting to like Mike.

I was sort of suprised when they broke up. but then she asked for another chance so its all good. :)

Love the story update soon!

awesome chapter!
Myst C chapter 13 . 4/13/2011
I want more reece. well more jealousy from him lol.

its sexy! XD

love the story update soon!
TheLastFireBender chapter 12 . 4/5/2011
Dude umm ...can I say awesome great story keep it up nd plz update thx xoxo
Destiny1406 chapter 12 . 4/5/2011
I can't make up my mind as to which 1 I like better mike is obviously the better choice but then again I like the bad boy . Lol me but I want reece :)
Destiny1406 chapter 11 . 4/5/2011
Haha how rid of a hockey ;) a hot spoon and toothpaste.. :)) that's what I've heard at least lol
Destiny1406 chapter 10 . 4/5/2011
She is on Mike. Lol. He's such a bad boy. Lol can't wait to read more. I'm loving it so far
Myst C chapter 12 . 4/4/2011
well i like this story a whole lot!

reece is cool but he deserves to get jealous for being a jerk and only wanting sex.

update soon!