Reviews for Romanticide
lipleaf chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
This is a nice spin on the often-used 'butterflies in your stomach.' I like the way you took a classic cliche and turned it into something totally different. I think the "just" at the beginning of the fourth line is a bit superfluous, though- it sounds off. Leaving it as "one kiss that..." would be fine. :)
The-Unwanted-Puppy chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
I'm jealous of how you can tell such a beautiful story in so little words. I'm miss when kisses were that wonderful. Now I just kiss my husband to shut him up. lol j/j
classic violet chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Gorgeous and realistic. I love it. Great job.
wo bu ai ni le chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
I like the contrast between how frail she is and how easily he could influence them both.

A great word :)
Julius Julius chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
This feels like a more mature, articulated version of having the butterfly feeling in your chest if there can be one. I always found uniqueness in changing the way quotidian ways of thinking are manipulated quite fun, and you do it especially well here.
InfinitePrincessx3 chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
I like your picture on your profile, very mysterious...

Cool poem, I like it, very short but good still, so It's a favorite xD

-InfinitePrincessx3
no.peace.los.angeles chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
I love how you took something as cliche as butterflies in the stomach and made it into something unique and beautiful. Lovely. And the whole idea of someone killing someone with kisses is common, too, but you made it your own - romanticide. Very cool. Keep writing! :)
Xrystofer chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
I like it! I would love to see what would come out of it if you kept it going a bit more. Good job with the tempo and flow of this one.
Mirabella chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
I love your take on nervous butterflies in the stomach and the wording of your poem! Lovely beginning into a heart wrenching ending. :)