Reviews for Stolen
lili999 chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
hi!my friend:

happy to meet you here!

We are a leading company that wholesales Adidas shoes, brand shoes

,bags,caps,watches ect. such as Ipod nano, lv bags,caps,nike shoes,

air jordan series(1-22),air force1,air max series,shox series,

ape bapesta shoes,adidas shoes puma shoes etc. We have different colors,

fashionable designs for your choice. Top quality with a reasonable price,

Our product sell well all over the world,.And we also can make according

to your we accept mixed order. we also accept sample orde.

we have good relationship with many companies,we have good after sell

service and dispatching goods fast and safe,so if you are interested in it,

feel free to contact us:

web: /
A. Barone chapter 5 . 4/28/2010
I like this ending, and so much better than if it had been completly horrible and sad... so well done! Can't wait till your next project!
A. Barone chapter 4 . 4/28/2010
Wow. This was very powerful, and very good. Heartbreaking, but good.
Saleinaenachiya chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
So to be quite honest with you I don't get twilight from this, and i think the disclaimer on in the prologue hinders your story. Yes some cliches are reminiscent of the twilight saga, but i don't think that twilight has original at all in it to begin with.

So the the actual stories, i like the characters not much development with them just yet, just the plot moving forward. but i'm curious as to see where this goes. so please continue. :)
A. Barone chapter 3 . 4/17/2010
I actually adore the fact that this chapter had several moments that were taken straight out of Twilight-and considering that this your answer to THAT particular love story it makes perfect sense!

I hope that you update soon!
A. Barone chapter 2 . 4/7/2010
What do I think? I think that this story is bloody brilliant! I'm so impressed. This story is jaw-dropping and awe-inspiring! The Prologue was heartbreaking and chapter one lends the foundation for the heartbreak to start.

Enjoy your vacation!

Update when you get back!

I love this story!
Lana Sky chapter 2 . 4/7/2010
Love it.

The chemistry between "Danny" and Zoe is electric and I could feel the sizzle leaping off the page (or in this case, my computer screen).

I'm glad I was one of the first to review this, because I have a feeling that it will get a lot of hits/reviews. The plot line seems juicy, and the writing is good.

One thing that you should watch out for, is that you don't reveal too much information in one place. This was a little more apparent in Andra's section of the chapter, because you revealed a lot about demons/fallen angels in one blurb while I think it would be better if you dispensed this information little by little throughout.

Either way, it caught my attention and held it throughout.

Good luck with this!

nicola
Lana Sky chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Sweet.

I felt myself getting a little teary-eyed.

I'm interested as to what happened, especially after the mention of:

'Her eyes had lightened recently, showing flecks of amber, and it wouldn't be long now before there would be no going back for either one of them.'

That makes me wonder, what happened and I have a feeling that something momentous will occur next.

I'll be watching to see where this goes...

nicola