Reviews for Ann At Home
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
"Please have some consderation for your fellow writers and show a lttle more respect for the rules of ths site." -It's consideration, little and this.
AJKat chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Entries not allowed:

1. Non-stories: lists, bloopers, polls, previews, challenges, author notes, and etc. 2. One or two liners.
3. MST: comments inserted in between the flow of a copied story.
4. Stories with non-historical and non-fictional characters: actors, musicians, and etc.
5. Any form of interactive entry: choose your adventure, second person/you based, Q&As, and etc.
6. Chat/script format and keyboard dialogue based entries.

You do realize that this non-story list and extended A/N is a volation of Rule #1 and that this cannot be posted as a story, right?

Lynn K. Hollander chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Everything mentioned in Addenda was mentioned in The World in Play.

While the general category 'yunu' is not original with me, all the named yunu in my stories are my creations.
marceline the vampire queen chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Wow, this really is fantasy!

I'm so impressed that you've constructed a gripping and sensational plot. The characterization is brilliant. I couldn't stop reading, I was so interested to see what would happen to the amazing fantasy plotline and well-constructed characters!

PS Ahem. Yup. As you may have noticed, I have been perfecting sarcasm since the age of three.

PPS Ignore all of the above.

PS Look at the site name. It is called fictionpress. FICTIONPRESS, I SAY. And why do you think that is? BECAUSE IT'S BLOODY FICTION.

PS Look, I'm sorry. I really am. I'm not an unkind person by nature, but I think you really do need to learn what the word fiction means...and the word fantasy...which means magic, and made up, and not general knowledge coupled with grammar lectures.

PS I don't flame very often. Seriously.

PS Post a proper story, and I'll tell you what I think. Until then, ciao and work on the OCD.

PS I have OCD. It's not fun.
Nakehaton chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
the place for this is not fictionpress...

I am sorry that you seem to be confused about what to post adn what not to post.. maybe you should check the guidelines.