Reviews for Sunny Days
BedHead-RedHead chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
"Wher's the rainy days to wash my pain away?/The thunder clouds screaming what I can't say" that's such great imagery! Definately my favourite lines.

"Deep breathing doesn't work when you feel yourself going insane" I love the defiance of that line. some lines are just a tad wordy, but I like the emotion put into the whole piece. :)
Bradly chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
You definitely have a nac for filling your poetry with feeling. You do a great job at presenting the feelings you wish to portray in your poetry. Another well written poem. On a personal note, hopefully you can see the sun on somedays and know it promises for a bright future. :)
Sarah Louise Alyssa chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
First off, thank you for reviewing 'Medicine'. It was my pleasure to return the favour.

I'm glad you asked me to read this because I really enjoyed it. The language is very beautiful and you create some nice imagery and a solid atmosphere. The rhyming scheme is nice and simple but it adds volumes to the poem. It helps it flow well, even giving it a light and airy feel - like the sunny, happy day - thought the subject is less than cheery. It suits the piece well.

Great work.