Reviews for Waste of Breath
Kassandra Stevens chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
I'm sorry. People are cruel. But you not Dust, Not Nothing. Your a person that she didn't want. But that doesn't mean someone else won't.
Sakura Reyna chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
I know a girl who went through the same thing that this poem describes. She too, gave everything and clearly would've given her life for the one she "had a mad crush on," only to receive indecision from her when she asked her about her feelings. And part of that indecision came from whether or not she still liked her ex-gf! So eventually the girl I know told me that she finally decided to drop her crush, but I doubt she never will. I don't fall in love easily, but when I did (twice), what kept me going was the feeling of being in love with someone...seeing their face or smile was enough for me to keep going...But when you're rejected, the feeling is just HEAVY and you're wondering exactly as you express in this poem: Am I just a waste of breath that you are only content to feel from someone else's mouth?

Sorry for the long review, your poem just brought out so much inside of me! (_) I really love it!