Reviews for The Orange Affair
GrangerDanger333 chapter 8 . 10/13/2012
PLEASE WRITE MORE! THIS IS SO SO SOOOO GOOD!
I really really like this so I can't wait for more updates... Will there be more updates? I hope so... :)
Thank you so much for writing brilliantly and being amazing, haha :D Seriously, you are a wicked writer! Loving Adam and his socks 3
xxLoryxx chapter 8 . 9/7/2012
Please update this is fucking hilarious!
robot unicorn attack chapter 8 . 10/3/2011
I really like this story! I am definitely looking forward to the chapters to come.
wallawallabingbang chapter 8 . 7/3/2011
how big is adam i mean like how tall cause i cant remember if it was mentioned
magalina chapter 8 . 5/5/2011
Oh, my God, they're finally in the same scene together! XD That first meeting went better than I was expecting.

I have to say AGAIN that Chase is adorable and I love reading from his pov very much. There are a lot of stuff I want to know about and I love that you're taking your time with them.

You're right, this reminds me a bit of ES. Just for the fact that the MCs don't really want to be doing what they're doing and all the angst in everyone's past XD

I'm so sorry I took forever to read this, Inso! And I got an alert for a second chapter of a story I didn't know you had posted! Why didn't you say? D:

Can't wait for the next chapter and for the Bols to make an appearance! ;)
magalina chapter 7 . 5/5/2011
:00

Who is it?

Inso, I'm slowly catching up, I'm so sorry I'm taking so long! D:
So Emily Says chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Yo, I love Krystal, she is such a bamf. Can't wait to see how this progresses.
aditus chapter 8 . 4/21/2011
Haha, I loved the last... no wait second to last sentence. Thank you for the update.

a
So Emily Says chapter 7 . 4/20/2011
OMG THE SUSPENSE O_O

I realy am enjoying this story. I so can't wait for Chase and Adam to meet! Keep it up _
SneakySpy chapter 7 . 4/16/2011
Adam is so badass right now, I like it!
plumblossom chapter 7 . 4/16/2011
Actually I'm not happy about the gun!

I surely hope we're not going into spilled-brains-on-the-cement territory.
Round About Parker chapter 6 . 4/16/2011
I really love this so far. I'm glad you're pacing it well to let us get to know the characters before throwing them all together. I can't wait to see how Chase and Adam interact.

One other thing, though- You've got an insane amount of fat-hate in there. So much that I'm expecting your characters to end up with some kind of body dysmorphia or eating disorders. It's setting some really weird undertones, nevermind that it's offensive.
SneakySpy chapter 6 . 4/15/2011
I think you need a beta to clean this story up a bit, if you don't have one already, but I really like this story and I can't wait to read more. I'm looking forward to seeing how Chace and Adam interact. Please update again soon!
magalina chapter 6 . 4/12/2011
:shakes angry fist at FP:

I can finally leave a review here...

Chase is such a sweetheart I can't wait for him to meet Adam! I wonder how they will act around each other... :0

I'm curious about Lo. Does she have a crush on Chase? Also, I missed Alek on this one!

Love this, can't wait for the next!
Insomiak chapter 6 . 4/11/2011
No reviews! (cries)

I'M SUCH A FAILOR-AUTHOR (anguish)

Like a kicked puppy, though, I will write the next chapter IF IT KILLS ME. I am going to finish this story even if NO ONE ELSE IN THE ENITRE WORD LIKES IT!

I can just review it myself to feel better... ;D

Good work, Inso! Now go study for your exams :