Reviews for of boys in flight and shakespearean heroines
APassionForReadingAndWriting chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
I love this story :D Great job at it! It's so cute ;D Thanks for posting!
xDoubleU chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
That was so cute.

I love their relationship and the age-gap between them. I love the box of treasure and the format of the story. Their nicknames for each other are cute, too. I'm a fan of Peter Pan, and so I liked the flying boy and his Lost Boy. His nickname for her and his explanation were just as cute.

I liked the fact that he left and returned.. and him and her..

And I don't know, I just liked the whole story.
bookzealous chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
hey it' a good story and i quite enjoyed it. esp the way you built up the friendship. However the ending felt kinda abrupt so how about you continue it till they get married of something
WishBlade chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
This is just utterly adorable! And I quite liked the ending, actually ]
quotidian chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
I like the way you did the "Emily Hatcher is..." beginning for the scenes. And I like the acronym TiPP. And I like the idea of him burying a box of mementos. And I like Timothy Manning, and how he flies. And I like the age gap. And I really like this story. :)

You write beautiful lines.
schradez007 chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
There are so few people who can pull off writing from a little kid's POV without making it ridiculously precocious, or just stilted or boring. This was spot-on perfect, and I loved it. (And Peter Pan is a gem himself :)
DropDeadRomantic chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
I love this. It's so cute! I saw it on the Fictionpress page on LiveJournal. I have to say, I probably wouldn't have read it if I had found it anywhere else or just saw it in the list here. lol.
Written chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
oh my god. as usual, your mastery over words creates the most beautiful images. as a writer, in the sense of, you know, writing words, you're amazing. of course, the plot and the characters are all wonderful too. emily-juliet was adorable from the beginning, and through the years, i felt like I got to know her. i dig long oneshots because in that sense, they really feel... meaty.

peter pan is pretty much my favorite ever, and so it was with your peter pan, TiPP. :) and the relationship was just so sweet. you don't really say things in so many words, but the reader still sees and feels it, and that's just wonderful.

as usual, pretty much everything you write is amazing.
SparklingStar25 chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
that was adorable!
eamane chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
This is the cutest story ever!

And the ending is just nice, with him dropping from the sky as usual :D Favourited!
morphine and lollipops chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Oh my goodness, I love this! Good God, I love this. It's...well you made my mind mush again. :/ But I don't care about the fluff! The ending is perfect. Timothy is perfect. The age difference? Perfect. Entire plot? Perfect.

Good God.

Amazing.
Katiefoolery chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
I thought that was quite a clever story and I liked the way you kept that rhythm of "Emily Hatcher is..." going throughout the piece. It could easily have been over the top, but you controlled it and made it work for you. I especially like the way you actually hint at TiPP's cleverness in the fact that he is familiar with Shakespeare at a young age, even if that cleverness doesn't show in the marks he actually received. Very smart. It's also interesting that the story is more about Timothy than it is about Emily, even though every section starts with what she's doing. She lets things happen; he MAKES them happen.

It was a very enjoyable read.
dawna chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
that was pretty cute _
kfjhbvasiuhvauvba chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
It's been quite a while. But this was so cute, and I agree with your end-end note unless the age gap is huge. Then that's just nasty.
mgouda chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
i thought that was really very cute.

i liked the idea of the flying boy and Juliet, and how you incorporated it in every part of the story. over all, it was cute and very fun to read.

at first, i was kind of weirded out by the age difference, because in the beginning she is five and he's eight, and it was...different. but it's better when they're older, and a lot cuter.

your writing is quite poetic, i think, especially because of the present tense and how you begin each part with the same line of "Emily Hatcher is...(insert age here.)" i thought the whole thing was pretty cool :D