Reviews for Turmoil of the Grave
BooBerry chapter 3 . 4/20/2010
a lot of confusing things happening here. I think you should probably slow it down some and focus on developing the plots. It is good so far and it's keeping me intrigued. I still can't quite figure out the main character but maybe over time I will get to know her more. Other than that, the plot is great so far. Hope you update soon.
BooBerry chapter 2 . 4/20/2010
So far so good, though I am a bit confused about her upbringing and the fact that she has become a slayer. I'm wondering what made her decide to choose that path. I think the plot is going well so far and find myself wondering about the strange way the werewolf smelt like a vampire and the venom was different.
BooBerry chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Pretty good start. I see problems brewing in the future though. Can't wait to read more.
Destiny1406 chapter 2 . 4/13/2010
Loved this chapter! Slater sounds hot! I'm glad that she has accepted her life as a slayer, though it's said that she had to leave her parents behind; even if they were her adoptive parents...

I like Striker, he seems cool! i can't wait to see if we get more of him!

Haybell ;)
Destiny1406 chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
This is good so far, keep up the good work ;)

Haybell :)
fullybooked chapter 2 . 4/12/2010
I love it! I really love stories like this or something like this.

Oh well, hope you can update as soon as possible.
Peachie Miss chapter 2 . 4/12/2010
Yes, second chapter~

I'm a little sad she was so hard on her adoptive parents, but I have no experience in that so my op doesn't really matter. Slater is just a wee bit suspicious, but oh well, we shall see. So now we actually have the main character and couple! Right? ;) Looking forward to the next chapter!
fullybooked chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
The story was awesome! Hope you can update more soon.
Peachie Miss chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
This was quite the way to start a story, but it definitely got the word out! Glad she didn't have an abortion, or we wouldn't have a story, huh? This is looking to be really interesting, I wonder what type of guy her daughter is going to end up with. Will she name her Monica?

ps. Haha, I recently watched the video for 'A little less sixteen candles', so that pretty much played through my head and gave me a mental backdrop the entire time I read this.

looking forward to the end of the month!
174 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12