Reviews for Turmoil of the Grave
silentscream4luv chapter 16 . 8/19/2011
I loved the story, but there were a few errors. You made a mistake when you told Brent to Take Rebecca back to Landons house... Didn't it blow up? LOL You said you'd never forgive rick for killing your mother. He didn't. HE might of killed her soul for taking a her best friend. She died during childbirth. Did Brent turn Rebecca? Or did she stay human. Brent was a vamp so since rebecca is pregnant that means she had that rare gene too? Was just wondering! Great story!
Ray-Anne chapter 16 . 8/5/2011
It definitely got better written towards the end. The beginning was very "tell not show" and it should be the other way around (if you can) for reading.

It was ended well though. Very nice.
Earthling Queen chapter 3 . 7/5/2011
Your story line is pretty good. But I have to say, it was badly written. You really need to ease up on the descriptions. You wasted way too many words telling the reader EXACTLY what each character was wearing, and what describing objects (such as the bed). Your grammar stinks up the story. Also, chapter three was confusing. You might want to look over the dialogue.
Jo chapter 16 . 5/14/2011
This is really awesome, added to my favourites! :D
charm en route chapter 16 . 4/28/2011
Yay! I really did like this, it was great. :)
Nadel chapter 2 . 2/1/2011
beatiful
lightXdarkness chapter 16 . 1/6/2011
I am so happy to see everything got fix in the end. I spent the whole night finishing this whole story off. It was really good but then again... all good things come to an end. Hehehe

Love the story. ALOT!
Aradia Cloud chapter 3 . 11/5/2010
I knew sumfin like this was gonna happen. I knew it.
v-girl98 chapter 16 . 10/24/2010
loved it
joypop chapter 16 . 10/14/2010
BTW, yes you should continue writing sorry i couldn't vote i don't have a account made :(
fullybooked chapter 16 . 10/12/2010
This story is the bomb! I love it! you should so write an new story!

Sorry if i read this story so late, i blame school for this!

:D
Letyne chapter 15 . 10/10/2010
Thanks I'm up for the epilogue ;)
fullybooked chapter 14 . 9/4/2010
I was so happy that there was another chapter! But i hope your grandfather will get better. I know he will!

So good luck with school and hopefully your grandfather will better! Hope you can update soon too!
APenInHand chapter 14 . 9/4/2010
loved this chapter, can't wait for the next 1. sorry to hear about your grandfather and i hope he gets better soon.
Letyne chapter 14 . 9/4/2010
Thanks for this new chapter

I hope your grandfather will get better...
174 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »