Reviews for robin sparrow
cassandove chapter 35 . 5/11/2010
All I have to say is this: If your issues with this person are that serious, outright tell them, don't beat around the bush - and don't send your little messenger woman after them, because it makes you seem like a coward to go that route. Either grow a pair and say it yourself, or don't say anything at all. Also, inspiration and copying are two totally different concepts; you should see how many people take inspiration from you. It's astounding.
for shame chapter 35 . 5/10/2010
me-ow.

cat fight.
savor those enticing dreams chapter 35 . 5/9/2010
that's why fictionpress scares me.

plagiarism.
detache chapter 35 . 5/9/2010
i'm curious as to who this is directed towards.

on another note.

i have this lovely smelling hand sanitizer that i think you'll enjoy. white citrus.
for shame chapter 34 . 5/5/2010
i like the smell of books.
nevermore199 chapter 34 . 5/5/2010
I play Farmville at my local library.

...

I feel oddly sacreligious.
rain is acidic and we are time chapter 19 . 5/5/2010
exactly.
rain is acidic and we are time chapter 16 . 5/5/2010
i know,

i know.

(well,

i suppose you could say i have a tragic past,

but that's just baggage, really.)

still.

the alone parts.

it aches.
drink me pretty chapter 33 . 5/4/2010
beautiful.
nevermore199 chapter 31 . 5/3/2010
If it makes you feel any better (and I doubt it does), I'm a senior and I have two F's to bring up in two weeks.

Yeah.

High school sucks.
Michella chapter 17 . 5/1/2010
Natalie,

Please believe me when I say you are beautiful.

You really are.

I'm not telling you this just because you're my friend.

You are beautiful.

You have big (hazel, I say) eyes,

and a cute little nose.

And your freckles. I love them.

Just because you don't look like some girls doesn't mean you're not pretty. And you do know the saying "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder." right? Well, it's true. So what if SOME people don't think you're not pretty. Those should be the people that don't matter, they're more than likely ugly on the inside, and will DIE ALL ALONE. You're a beautiful person on the inside and out. I promise.
for shame chapter 30 . 4/28/2010
yes yes yes.
drink me pretty chapter 29 . 4/23/2010
Your love for her

is such a beautiful thing

to witness-I am left in awe.
nevermore199 chapter 29 . 4/23/2010
Loving a ghost is a dangerous thing, because when you go to look for them, they've gone.
for shame chapter 29 . 4/23/2010
i have always respected that you write about who you want to, despite the fact that they may read the things you write. it is an excellent thing, that you are unashamed of your writing and feelings.

(though, for huge confessions and whatnot, in person may be better.)

i'm too lazy to email.