Reviews for Monster
Jinebiebe chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
I love the dark mood of the setting and love the focus on the cursed hill. I like how you don't name the characters and the mystery of it. It gives a great feeling to the story. I love the character development and the back story of both the werewolf and little girl. There connection is well written. I also like the contrast between the innocent and the monster. The way you use the traditional werewolf is also really good. Overall it's a simple, well thought out story. There's a good beginning, middle and end.
CheriB chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
This is a really interesting story. I like how the werewolf puts on the facade of one of those pleasant men, but deep down he's really just a murderer. I also like how you weave little stories and myths for this unnamed town, and it makes it feel like this is a place I could actually visit (if it really does have werewolves, of course, I'll steer clear).

Just a little problem: "and wives wish for once that husbands will [choose] tonight to stay in the city overnight for work."

That's the only problem that I saw. Overall, a very well written short story. Keep up the good work!

And, also, thank you for reviewing my story. I will definitely follow your advice on my characters and my dialogue. Hope to hear from you soon :)