Reviews for Noonday sunbeam afterthought
Brenda Agaro chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
I like the images created, even from the first stanza {"hair hidden face,...) The tone seems nostalgic, the speaker recalling memories, but I could be wrong.

And I'm sorry about her, the one you dedicated your work to.
Beat Backbone chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
I'm sorry for your loss. This made me want to about Jessica.

sullen sunbeams erupted their hazy

mazes across the slope of that muddy- I really liked the imagery and the way 'hazy mazes' sound

I loved the 2 ending lines. It was a nice closing.

I really liked this one.
Julius Julius chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
I think I have seasonal writing habits just like I have seasonal moods. I like your place in this poem, it's very opulent in my mind.

By the way, this is julian. I'm under a new account.

Cheers.
mate.feed.kill.repeat chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
The a/n attached to this piece makes it seem so personal, I almost feel out of place reviewing.

"though it seems / important now that I should know / all the infinite finite details." - I have to admit that these lines are easily my favorite; I relate to them so well. The entire stanza speaks to me in its own special way. It takes me back to just a few weeks ago, trying to remember the details (but not really being able to, just remembering the emotion).

And again, the a/n. There is a certain time of the year that I always spend writing for someone that I lost (although I didn't really lose her, not exactly; we just grew apart as high school freshmen do), although this year I didn't write for her. I was too absorbed in what was going on at the time (and I'm trying to remember the details, but I just CAN'T).

-stix-