Reviews for Secret Lives Series: Spies, Lies, and Secret Lives
M00Nbeams chapter 6 . 2/8
This is great!
bookwurm247 chapter 49 . 2/2
Okay, it's been like six months or so since I read this series and I don't remember much about it but I do remember it was awesome. So I would love to read it again revised. This was one of my favorite stories on here.
Livster01 chapter 19 . 12/1/2013
This reminds me of the Gallagher girls series
4gnez chapter 48 . 11/18/2013
Awesome story! Loved it every chapter. Good work!
bookwurm247 chapter 48 . 8/6/2013
i'm so excited! they got engaged! i'm guessing that she is about 20 years old.
bookwurm247 chapter 47 . 8/6/2013
a great way to end and continue on with the sequel. i cant wait to read it! :)
bookwurm247 chapter 46 . 8/6/2013
YES! they are finally together! i mean they kind of got together in the last chapter but... nothing brings a couple closer together than a near death experience.

oh, i forgot to mention this in the last review but i laughed along with others who have read this when the nurse caught them kissing. that was hilarious! :)
bookwurm247 chapter 45 . 8/6/2013
i was literally on the edge of my seat here! i have not yet read a story this good this summer! you are a great author. i really wonder if her parents and his mom are alive? i could just be misreading it though.
bookwurm247 chapter 44 . 8/6/2013
i have to say that the tension presented in here was awesome.
bookwurm247 chapter 43 . 8/6/2013
YAY! he finally acted! when will SHE act!?
bookwurm247 chapter 42 . 8/6/2013
yes! i knew it! and i'm guessing that the camera mathias found is one of the ones she planted.
bookwurm247 chapter 41 . 8/6/2013
mathias is a good guy. i wonder if he is really in love with her? i have a strong feeling that jacobi smith is adam seeger. do you suppose mikhail knows more about his father and smirnov then he lets on?
bookwurm247 chapter 40 . 8/6/2013
is it possible he is the missing colleague? Adam Seeger i think.
bookwurm247 chapter 39 . 8/6/2013
i wonder if mikhail saw what happened to the champagne glass? :)
bookwurm247 chapter 37 . 8/6/2013
i wonder if he will be able to control himself? *wink, wink* ;)
103 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »