Reviews for The Agents of Alcarion: Field Trip
gigglebug chapter 27 . 12/6/2010
3am on a monday, I MUST be insane.

... wifebeater, bwahaha!

why is *she* sorry? I'm SO CONFUSED!

proseet?

I hope they have a bubble around their head for air. haha! yay for the moon!

... oh. thanks Lira!

*-*

it's early. I mean late. why I am awake? oh noes I sound like cleeg. x_x

*loff*
gigglebug chapter 26 . 12/6/2010
cap and gown at an 8th grade dealio? that's extreme.

carasian. *giggle*

but Cleeg isn't an earthen, so why is he in earthen uniform?

who did the long speech about the Bukarssinians? I'm assuming Kayla, but you know...

aah, she's so loveable! Cleeg and her are such a perfect fit, they make me happeh :D
gigglebug chapter 25 . 12/6/2010
[[each time with a new ring of whatever song was on Ita's mind.]] dude, I wish. that'd be so sweet!

*dances to Journey*

[[stop a jerkface from bugging you."]] random italics? I missed something.

marisol :3
gigglebug chapter 24 . 12/6/2010
... well that went ugly fast. :\

[["No," she said. "Not at all.]] so I figure this is Ita, but you may need to clarify cos Cleeg directed his comment at Kayla who's not there. gotta watch out for your dumbo readers. ;

[["No partner of mine can be a monster.]] oh, so she is talking? but she was with Toshi, and... ?

[[complete Neanderthal."]] necessary to capitalize? you didn't before.

[[ackwards Treble Clef]] again with the caps, XD

oh yeah, lion. that was like, ages ago. haha!
gigglebug chapter 23 . 12/6/2010
why don't other experienced peeps show up when King is fighting? like, for serious. you'd think they'd be on top of this. especially if Lira's connected as often as you mentioned she is.

(for the record, I think teh pokemon would be using double team here XD )

... OMG AVATAR MAN IS COREY

err, cleeg. pleasure!

... AWESOME!

nice diversion! *thumbs up*

[[bright patch on the wall that splayed five feet in every direction like a ruptured paint can.]] love this~

:D?
gigglebug chapter 22 . 12/6/2010
and now we've got a an Avatar with a visor that could've been borrowed from Jord in Star Trek. AWESOME!

[[Come. Meet death."]] he keeps saying that, but nobody's dying. XD

I thought partners were always on the same planet! bizarre. so Mr. Avatar is Kayla's partner? :D?

[[leaving her a puppet of A.I]] 'scuse me?

oh, artificial intelligence. boo for acronyms. :P

meep and peep? d'aw, how cute :3
gigglebug chapter 21 . 12/6/2010
*giggle* the title is wrong in this one :P

... ARGH you took too long x_x

the way she calls the Chikoree out makes me think of pokemon. I CHOOSE YOU~

yep. definitely a pokemon. TRANSFORM~

this is AWESOME!

uhoh, King's eating teh pokemon? D: I hope she gets another one ;_;

"A poor choice of words," *snickersnort*

FINALLY they have some sense. took 'em three chapters, geze.

ANOTHER FIGHTER? good heavens, this is getting more crowded than the OT on a good day!
gigglebug chapter 20 . 12/6/2010
I, uhm.

oh my laws. Kayla, you're something else.

*speechless*
Guest chapter 19 . 12/6/2010
there would be a fog. hahah! (and random: I mistypoed that twice; first as god, second as fod. lol.)

oh hai, Star Wars/Indiana Jones reference. :D

stop trying to understand, but here's an explanation anyway. but you won't get it, even though I mostly just explained everything. mwahaha. I'm so evil.

hmm, his stalker huh. what happened to corey face? I hope he comes back soon.

MASAKO! 8D but there's like, ten chapters left... MAYDAY, MAYDAY!

""Release me," she growled. "Now."" who said this? _

...

!

D:!

AH
gigglebug chapter 18 . 12/5/2010
"egregi" SHE'S NOT FROM HERE DANGER DANGER WILL ROBINSON GET THE HECK OUT OF THERE

typical power trip. ;_; WHERE THE FRIGGIN' HEEZY IS ZACK IN ALL THIS?

she just... left? that's anticlimactic. I dunno, I expected Kayla to do something crazy.

I thought the "way to go" was sarcastic until she started speaking to him :P

*pompoms for our heroes*
gigglebug chapter 17 . 12/5/2010
guess who's procrastinating homework still! YEP, YOU GUESSED IT, ME!

"Hello, ladies." look at your man, now back to me, now back at your man, now back to me. Sadly, he isn't me, but if he stopped using ladies scented body wash and switched to Old Spice, he could smell like he’s me.

... :D?

Italian icees, perhaps? o_o

"—break." the speaker tags are failing for me here DX clarify, por favor!

lol Gibson.

parseltongue! parse- nono. LIONTONGUE! ohh, forget it. run! ... nono, Ita, THE OTHER WAY! *headdesk*
gigglebug chapter 16 . 12/5/2010
why is zack playing dumb?

"whatever floats your float." umm, boat?

*headdesk* Neely, I don't think bringing Cupid into this is going to make it any better. XD

"with her hands" yay missing punctuation!

"If emotions are her skill in the Organization, she'll rule the universe." I laughed. :x

""Um, no. I'm a little dizzy, but I've got water." Mrs. Gibson nodded and went back to her book. "Who spiked my drink last night?"" - I feel like all this should be three separate 'paragraphs', cos it sounds like Gibson is the one doing the talking.

poor zack. :(
gigglebug chapter 15 . 12/5/2010
*only* half an hour? with the way she is, I thought Neely'd go on for way longer than that XDXD

I LOVE the absurd french-ness XD well done with that, chica. hahaha!

magic! magic! teh magic, use it to get your stuff back D: gosh this girl is dense.

"He'd probably steal your panties right off you." awkward... hahahaha!

D:

king, nu! D:

danger, will robinson, danger!
gigglebug chapter 14 . 12/5/2010
*secret handshake* don't worry about owing me anything, dear, these are all out of love *-*

olympic sized *oval* pool? O_o

that reminds me. has it really been two days already? I feel like it's been four. haha! I hope they go home soon. :\

the dolphin saying "I am so awesome" made me smile. hahaha! hitchikers guide to the galaxy anyone? "so long, and thanks for all the fish! :D"

yay, language! err, I mean... _

sneaky sneaky stuff.
gigglebug chapter 13 . 12/5/2010
half-nameless girl? since when? XD

oh no D: not a fight, no!

zack... ;_; too much a gentlemen. I think you should mention her turning the E-Com back on, or re-establishing a link.

ITA. HE WAS TRYING TO BE NICE! HOW...? argh. T_T I'm taking Zack's side, she's too much of a drama queen. XD

agh. ;_;