Reviews for Ichigo Love
Beware Your Soul chapter 30 . 1/23/2012
Kaito, GTFO.

Sora, I disliked you from the start

YORI FTW.

Mail me one a those shirts o;
E. Armstrong chapter 30 . 8/12/2011
Aw...ilove it it's wonderful and awesome and your a great author and it's kinda weird since the two of them are step siblings,but since Yori is adopted I guess its alright and they're not blood related either. Cute... Yourock! Love it!
E. Armstrong chapter 29 . 8/12/2011
It's kinda obvious who's gonna be with Maika, Yori, of course. Aw, I still like Sora with Maika, but near the end he got mad way way too easily and made me dislike him a bit. I like him before he had those anger stuff.

Awesome! I bet Yori will win. Oh well, he's still better than kaito, sorry kaito, but I like Yori better. :D
E. Armstrong chapter 21 . 8/11/2011
Sora confessed! Aw... Thats so cute that Yori and Sora are both fighting for her. Cute! Squeal squeal
E. Armstrong chapter 19 . 8/11/2011
There are so many people who like her lol its funny how she manipulates people with her beauty lol :D
E. Armstrong chapter 16 . 8/11/2011
Wow, it's buy one beautiful girl and get three hot guys for free. Lol :D
E. Armstrong chapter 15 . 8/11/2011
Dum dum dum du... Dah da da! Yoris secret is going to be revealed! Finally! Yes! YAY! Maika really is dense, I csnt believe that she doesn't know that Sora likes her.
E. Armstrong chapter 14 . 8/11/2011
Yay sora and maika are going to be reunited!AWESOME!
E. Armstrong chapter 13 . 8/11/2011
Sora! Definetly Sora!but its too late anyway, right?I dunno why but I love it when childhood friends end up becoming a couple, weird, you know?
E. Armstrong chapter 12 . 8/11/2011
Yori is jealous hehe, poor duddethwt went flying, but I was laughing, it was just kind of weird that one kick would send him flying. Lol. I think that yoriis adopted! Thats why yore just appeared or whatever Akira said Its just a guess though. Love it. Have I eveer told you how much love cliche stories? yes this is chiche but it's also really unique.
E. Armstrong chapter 11 . 8/11/2011
Omg omg omg! I'm guessing that the three brothers, Akira, and a bunch of other guys are going to fall in love with here, Sora already did. I'm guessing that she'll end up liking Yuri. Am I right? :D :) :) :) :) :D I absolutely love it!
E. Armstrong chapter 10 . 8/11/2011
Omg, when I read the last part where Maika said "stupid mother" and when her mom said "stupid daughter" it's so halarious I laughed for so long! :D lol I love your story! It's awesome and great!
E. Armstrong chapter 8 . 8/11/2011
Aw... Oddly enough, Yuris the one who understands her the most out of all the brothers...
E. Armstrong chapter 6 . 8/11/2011
I wonder if sSora ever felt rejected since maika only considers the two of thrum as best friends...

Poor Yori, he's just in the wrong place at the wrong time. I still support SoraXMaika :D nice job!
E. Armstrong chapter 5 . 8/11/2011