Reviews for It Could Be Raining
Ruby Kart chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Okay, so you knew I was going to read this as soon as I got the alert in my email.

Aw, poor Walter - rejection sucks on so many levels. But, as a girl, I feel sorry for the girls too. It's not easy to write that kind of letter when you know who's on the receiving side.

I love Marcus! He's such a dude, haha. Typical jock on the outside, with the makings of a bossom friend on the inside. (Yes, I stole a term from Anne of Green Gables). It's actually sweet to see the sort of brotherhood the two guys form.

A collection of rejection letters - that sounds so weird until you make it sweet by saying "It'll tell the story of all the roads I've traveled to get to the point where I'll finally find the one." Yeah, if that wasn't sweet, I don't know what is!

The phone call from Darl shows that they're still friends and civil towards one another. She sounds like a true friend if she can pinpoint the issues even through a phone conversation, without relying on everyday body language. And the ending and title go perfectly together. Sounds like there needs to be a threequel (? I think I just made a new word).

Good piece of writing. Keep it up!

Ruby Kart