Reviews for September 11th, 2001
WildmanWalker chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
Great work. We must always remember those poor souls who lost their lives in those despicable attacks, and pray for those who are left to carry on. You really did a good job capturing the feeling of wanting to move on with one's life, but feeling as though you never will...
name redacted chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Well written, though you lose me a bit in the bottom with acouple of odd word pairings (suicide/ die, me/ bounty). It's great how you can spin this so nobly, while the events surrounding this particular tragedy are so widely protested (as the war in Iraq). Powerful patriotic sentiment.
ranDUMM chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Hey,

This is really good! I really feel as if I am in the heat of the moment - that I am expereiencing the emotions that the protagonist inthe story is facing. I think this is really good, as it shows a side of the 9/11 attacks we not have thought of/heard of/seen before. I think it was written really well as well, and the rhyme didn't really seem forced in many places. Maybe this is just me, but I thought one of the middle stanzas was a bit confusing... I thought it went out of sync and rhyhtm, but this could just be me. Great work on this, keep writing!

ranDUMM