Reviews for Phantom Heart Syndrome
Zethoa chapter 8 . 10/17/2010
Just read your story, and it's pretty damn awesome. )

I love Owen's ornery shell, the way he tries so hard to be a dick but is secretly still far too human.

And Quinn is fascinating, with her webs of lies and anger and fear.

Fave'd!
shutterbaby chapter 7 . 9/6/2010
Wait does Owen have the same therapist? Is that why he was outside of the same building then? (By the way, as I was typing this review, I noticed for the first time the way the word "therapist" so appropriately contains the word "rapist.")
InnocentHell chapter 6 . 8/24/2010
Just to let you know, 90mg is a very small dose. Anyways, good chapter )
MiidKniight chapter 7 . 8/9/2010
Your story is odd. The characters are surprisingly open about themselves without being open.

Dialogue works well with this story. I think we need to see more of Terry. He hasn't really talked so his feelings aren't present.

Does Quinn have no friends? I guess with all her problems ANY relationship is hard.
Twist Their Emotions chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
This is something different- and I like it! The whole teacher thing was cringe-worthy but really funny! I am excited to read more!
Power Rangers chapter 6 . 7/30/2010
A jerk with a decent heart, I really love Owen in a twisted way. Oh, and I love the title.
Power Rangers chapter 5 . 7/30/2010
Forrest Gump- that is an amazing film, I love the comparison of Dan to Owen. It's a cool pop culture reference.

I want to know more about Marla.
Power Rangers chapter 4 . 7/30/2010
I don't like Teddy, but I want to see more of him. LOL, Owen's failure at remembering his address.
Power Rangers chapter 3 . 7/30/2010
I love the idea of chivalry with a twist. I want an Owen as a friend, he's cynic way of putting things even when he really isn't that bad is refreshing.
Power Rangers chapter 2 . 7/30/2010
I'm curious about her sister is it genuine concern or is there something behind it?

LOVE IT.

Shocked my the astounding lack of reviews for such an amazing story, that I have to review every chapter.
Power Rangers chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
I love characters who have a body deficiency from some form of an accident (maybe, because I have one), there aren't enough of them on fictionpress and it makes everything more real.

I love the blunt and cynic attitude.

Nell
Power Rangers chapter 7 . 7/30/2010
I love it! I like their dynamics of their relationship and their dialogue. I would like to see more description. It's a really cool story and congrats on your skow nomination!
RockFan chapter 7 . 7/26/2010
I enjoyed this chapter! I like how they are slowly starting to get to know each other. Your characters are fantastic.

Can't wait for the next chapter.
dakota s chapter 6 . 7/14/2010
i like how you're fleshing out these characters; this story seems really original. i can't wait for the next chapter, please update soon
sunnybunny17 chapter 6 . 7/14/2010
Great story!You have a great way of writing out the characters!

Keep writing!