Reviews for Wolf Bite
Guest chapter 11 . 12/19/2013
Here are the reasons I'm not gonna read any further, in no particular order:

1. Your grammar, it's very good in some ways, and some of the worst I've ever seen in others. The inconsistency is rather remarkable.
2. The girl is a werewolf as well as the boy. I find this to be very boring.
3. You implied that she was raped by this man, whoever he is. I can't deal with that.
4. You implied she's kissed a bunch of men. I find this to be slutty in it's own way, probably because I didn't have my first kiss until I was nearly seventeen, and even then it was with my boyfriend at the time. To date, I have only ever kissed two guys, and so I find it nearly impossible to relate to characters who have kissed a bunch of guys.
5. She's not modest about her body. In front of women I can understand, but men? Unless the guy is gay, I find it horribly disgusting to allow anyone to see it, werewolf or not.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/19/2013
Aw man, what a shame. I hate it when the girl's a wolf, it's boring.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Nice story. I suspected, however, that it might be rather amateur, and it would seem I am correct. You see, in a summary, the phrase "what happens when" appears so often that it is ridiculously repetitive and, in my experience, suggests that the author is, ah, shall we say, not exceptionally adept. I rarely even bother clicking on stories with that in their summary, but I must say I am pleased I made an exception. It needs some very serious editing. Keep in mind that commas signify pauses, so place them where you would pause when speaking. However, please don't think that I'm saying its bad, because I do like it. It just needs quite a bit of fixing.
Alpha Sam chapter 24 . 12/9/2013
Very good! A few errors at the beginning but very good
Cdelancy chapter 24 . 1/2/2013
This was a very good story and it had a beautiful ending.
cotton00 chapter 24 . 11/12/2012
this story is amazing.
I really like it but you might want to edit this story, dear.
don't worry, it's just a few grammatical errors here and there
anyway, keep up the good work!
leah2annyahoo.c chapter 21 . 8/9/2012
ive read this story twice now and i still like FACT that ive read it twice says YOU FOR WRITING!(its .com my eamail)
nightshade97 chapter 24 . 7/1/2012
LOVE IT! XD Really good read, i didnt want to leave my computer, get it published if its not:)
non.graceful chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Again, another story added to your site and it's amazing.
SierraChee chapter 24 . 6/22/2012
This is so cute! Good job!
lionkinglover3 chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
one of my favourites
R. Ficst chapter 24 . 3/11/2012
aww very sweet and lots of fun. minor issue with typos, but nothing too bad. great characters : )
Jayn chapter 24 . 2/16/2012
Incredible ending to an awsome story. :D Can't wait to read your other stories!
Estelin chapter 24 . 1/11/2012
LOBA93 chapter 9 . 12/20/2011
I absolutely love the story so far! The humor and descriptive first person story had me hooked since chapter one. I'm not a big fan of first person stories but yours has made me think twice about them! Keep up the good work, love 3
109 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »