Reviews for A Hundred Different Words
Wowza chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
First of all, great story!

Second, so, is it 100 words per chapter? and then 100 chapters on all? and if so, how come you only wrote 12? i want more!
AvidReader21 chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
I absolutely love your work. It's simply genuis. Please write more! I cant wait!

your most adoring fan
LovelyEscape021 chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Your an amazing writer! Please update asap! I love the originality of this story and every chapter is a delight.
AvidReader21 chapter 5 . 3/9/2011
I love the way you write, it captures my attention and the detail is beautiful. Keep up the good work, I would love to read more! :)
The Power of the Pen chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Benjamin Grey and Abby... that's weird! It reminds me of Benjamin Gates and Abigail Chase from National Treasure! XD

I loved your introduction to this story. It gave the reader just enough inforation about Abby. You didn't pile it all on us, but didn't just give a little tiny bit of info. This sounds like an interesting idea already!
CMDonovann chapter 12 . 10/3/2010
..."That's easier said than done." Ooh, ominous! :) I love it! I'm so weird. This is like one of your best ones yet, Penn! I'm sorry this is so short, but I can't think of what else to say! Just write more! :)

Love, CMD
CMDonovann chapter 11 . 10/3/2010
OH MY GOODNESS! BEN IS BACK! YES! And he kissed her... lol. So is he this real person that she thinks is all in her head when he's actually halfway around the world and thinks SHE is all in his head? :) That'd be awesome, :) but don't let me write your story for you. I LOVE IT PENN! Keep writing!
CMDonovann chapter 10 . 10/3/2010
Ohh, this is so sad. I love it. Am I a perv? I think so. Where is Ben? Boo hoo... :(

Haha, sorry. CMD
MagellinaFluffQueen chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
CMDonovann's been telling me how good this story is for about a month now, so I figured it was time to get an account and check it out for myself. I have to say, this general plotline is interesting, I'll be favoriting it to see where it ends up.
Maxelle chapter 9 . 8/27/2010
Abby makes a wonderful narrator. I love her ideas and thoughts she has.

I love how you've taken the words of the titles and tied them into your story. I can't wait to see what the next one will be.
CMDonovann chapter 7 . 8/8/2010
I liked this chapter a lot because there's more dialogue. Definitely use that more! xoxo CMD
theUntouchable chapter 5 . 7/13/2010
Update soon!
theUntouchable chapter 3 . 7/13/2010
Wow I thought it was going a be a boring story but I can see that you put in your ideas to this. It's like short and sweet diary entries of a girl that thinks differently. I'm glad I started reading this! It's the life of a completely normal girl but at the same time, it's not normal. I can't seem to explain it! Great work so far!
CMDonovann chapter 5 . 6/23/2010
Where can I get the list to write a Hundred Words story?
Sunie chapter 4 . 6/12/2010
Hm... it's pretty short right now, but it's very sweet. I like how you can squeeze a lot of content into that short amount. Abby is a good narrator and you get a lot out of the story with her insight.