Reviews for Calling All Heroes!
DoYouKnowThatShe'sNotBreathing chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
A pretty good story, but your summary starts the same as the Avengers: EMH's does: 'Then there came a day unlike any other, when...' in case people think you're a hack I would change that if I were you. But otherwise, nice work!
Guest chapter 11 . 7/8/2012
EPIC! I was hoping Ogen would get something truly nasty done to him. I guess seeing something that shattered his mind is good enough. I love stories that have Loads and Loads of Characters. There is so much more to work with that way. I look forward to reading more, my friend. Ciao, for now.
Bohemian Voodoo Ninja Viking chapter 9 . 7/7/2012
This was an excellent chapter! You really should be more confident about your work. I really am enjoying this story. Ciao, for now.
Bohemian Voodoo Ninja Viking chapter 8 . 7/7/2012
So far, so cool. I have one question thats been annoying me though. What does A.P.K.O. stand for?
Bohemian Voodoo Ninja Viking chapter 7 . 7/7/2012
Don't be silly, it was fine. Also, I am proud of myself because I figured out Eternia's scheme; her magic words are just normal words spelled backwards! I amaze myself sometimes :)
Bohemian Voodoo Ninja Viking chapter 5 . 7/7/2012
I for one, think that Captain Justice is the funniest one! In fact, I would like to read a story with him as the main character. Also, I think the 80 foot male ballerina (which is called a danseur, btw) was a nice touch...nice here meaning that he made me ROTFLMAO.
Bohemian Voodoo Ninja Viking chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
I discovered a long time ago and I've been a frequenter ever since. One day, about a year ago, I came here out of curiosity, and while I was messing around and found this story. I was IMMEDIATELY hooked, but life intervened and I was sidetracked from this site for a while. I have finally come back and after searching for what felt like all last night I FINALLY found the right story. HALLELUJAH! By the way, Flame, Virus and Capt Justice are my favorites. And I thought Flame and Justice were a great comedic duo.

Creating, Hexing, Sneaking, Pillaging,
I am the Bohemian Voodoo Ninja Viking!
Patch72 chapter 25 . 5/1/2012
Just wanted to give you a little nudge man, remind you of this awesome story you have and to encourage you to keep writing it! Stop doubting yourself, you've been doing great!
Red-Eyed-Raven93 chapter 25 . 10/16/2011
Wow, it's been a while since you've updated this, I thought you've already forgotten this one! And don't worry, this isn't really a horrible piece. It may have some very bland moments, but there are more quite emotional moments too...

And in the first part, Archangel is dreaming there right? Just aksing... (that thing really creeped me out).

And, I didn't know that Archie got some really dramatic past. At least we know now who he is. But doesn't it look like he's in denial or soemthing?

And no wonder Pulse acts like a fangirl infront of Archangel. Her past gives justification in her present actions. But I think it's really strange for her to think that kind of way, after all that happened (Or maybe, it's just me). Oh well, at least my curiosity is sated. :)

And please, do your readers a favor, update sooner!

Red-Eyed-Raven93
Vernelley chapter 25 . 10/16/2011
Eek. The first part was very disturbing and grotesque.

I find that Archangel's story elicits sympathy because the implications of human vices are very realistic. Other than that it sounds like something that could actually happen. It's a rather lachrymose history.

Pulse's story is very touching and inspiring, on the other hand. It'd be natural for her to want to convince Archangel of the good he's done.

Regarding improvements... the fact that the chapter is mostly conveyed through dialogue is noticeable, but in this case I don't think it''s a problem in itself. If anything, it's probably just the ending where things start to fall a little flat, but I would say it's a dialogue thing again, which is generally easily fixed.

Anyway. It's not that bad. And yes, hopefully you will update again soon? :)
Red-Eyed-Raven93 chapter 24 . 8/3/2011
Sorry I can't review sooner, but here it is now!

First, this chapter ISN'T as weak as you think. Yes, there are confusing passages but as long as it's understandable, it works fine for me.

Second, I've never thought that Pulse and Archangel has some connection. Hmmm... this is intriguing. Please don't leave us all hanging!

Third, can I smell some concern around Mirage? Not that it's bad. In fact, I'm glad at the slight character change! :)

Lastly...NO, YOU CAN'T PERFORM YOUR PRECIOUS HARA-KIRI! Not without a new chapter! (hehe). Come on, you're not going to leave us guessing, are you? *huge puppy eyes*

So please, spare us from all the mind torture...UPDATE! :D
Flamaij chapter 24 . 8/2/2011
D: Cliff hanger! I really hope Archangel will survive. Poor Pulse. Although I'm curious what she meant with her statement. Maybe she was saved by him in the past?

And NO! YOu're NOT allowed to perfom hara-kiri! And you DON'T fail as author. We're here to write because we enjoy writing and because we want to share our ideas/cretivity with the readers. So don't be so harsh on yourself. This chapter was as good as the one before. *hugs* Update soon, kay? :)
Vernelley chapter 24 . 7/23/2011
Oh no you don't. No self-disembowelment for you.

I think it was as good as always, ie. AWESOME.

The fight scenes are maybe just a little bit weaker than before, but I think that's probably just a matter of the wording. Which can be fixed easily. So still no gutting yourself.

Chapter turned out fine, really. Wasn't worth the headdesk T_T
Flamaij chapter 23 . 7/13/2011
YAY! Another update! :) And it's one of the best chapters so far. :D

Seems like the beginning of the new arc - although it was chapters ago when the archenemies appeared...? Anyway, I'm sure it'll get interesting to get to know more about Archangel. I'm curious what the connection between him and Eric are. And although Eric donated some money for the heroes, he's still suspicious...

Tamer appeared (again)! And Mirage just HAD to ruin the moment between him and Flame, right?

"I don't know, I'm curious to see who's going to win," Tamer commented. "Besides, Flame will ask for help if she needs it." - well, if someone isn't a sadist? :D But this is such a typical thing for Tamer to reply, so great job :D

AND he carried Flame! :D

Update soon ;)
Red-Eyed-Raven93 chapter 23 . 7/13/2011
Yay, a new arc! *does a happy dance.* And I'm glad that finally Archangel has an arc of his own concerning his history. I've always been curious about his background so I guess, it will shed some light about him.

I'm also happy that Mirage and Vello are also participating in this arc. It's good that Vello looks creepy too...:)

(But honestly, when I heard it has something to do with a corporation, I quickly remembered HAL0GEN... But oh, well...)

Finally, the action scenes are well crafted and the cliffhanger makes me curious, again (Who's the team that Eric's talking about anyway?). I hope you'll updae soon!
120 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »