Reviews for Calling All Heroes!
CrimsonBlade21 chapter 13 . 10/3
Awesome :). Mirage kind of reminds me of a girl version of Thor for some reason lol. Great chapter by the way ;)
CrimsonBlade21 chapter 8 . 9/27
Awesome! I really like this story! I might even make a characters profile for you ;). Keep up the great work! :)
PancakeOverdose chapter 4 . 9/7
I'm really digging this! The characters are all pretty unique and engaging, the story is pretty interesting, and I like the, for lack of better phrasing, lack of setup. It's almost like you could sum up the premise by saying "It's superheroes, just read it." Definitely getting some fellow authors to check this out!
PancakeOverdose chapter 1 . 9/7
I'm down for a dude riding a flying trashcan lid any day of the week.
Entertaining start! Definitely reading on.
Patch72 chapter 26 . 1/22
So... No more TAG One? :/
Mlle. Hermione chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
A pretty good story, but your summary starts the same as the Avengers: EMH's does: 'Then there came a day unlike any other, when...' in case people think you're a hack I would change that if I were you. But otherwise, nice work!
Guest chapter 11 . 7/8/2012
EPIC! I was hoping Ogen would get something truly nasty done to him. I guess seeing something that shattered his mind is good enough. I love stories that have Loads and Loads of Characters. There is so much more to work with that way. I look forward to reading more, my friend. Ciao, for now.
Bohemian Voodoo Ninja Viking chapter 9 . 7/7/2012
This was an excellent chapter! You really should be more confident about your work. I really am enjoying this story. Ciao, for now.
Bohemian Voodoo Ninja Viking chapter 8 . 7/7/2012
So far, so cool. I have one question thats been annoying me though. What does A.P.K.O. stand for?
Bohemian Voodoo Ninja Viking chapter 7 . 7/7/2012
Don't be silly, it was fine. Also, I am proud of myself because I figured out Eternia's scheme; her magic words are just normal words spelled backwards! I amaze myself sometimes :)
Bohemian Voodoo Ninja Viking chapter 5 . 7/7/2012
I for one, think that Captain Justice is the funniest one! In fact, I would like to read a story with him as the main character. Also, I think the 80 foot male ballerina (which is called a danseur, btw) was a nice touch...nice here meaning that he made me ROTFLMAO.
Bohemian Voodoo Ninja Viking chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
I discovered a long time ago and I've been a frequenter ever since. One day, about a year ago, I came here out of curiosity, and while I was messing around and found this story. I was IMMEDIATELY hooked, but life intervened and I was sidetracked from this site for a while. I have finally come back and after searching for what felt like all last night I FINALLY found the right story. HALLELUJAH! By the way, Flame, Virus and Capt Justice are my favorites. And I thought Flame and Justice were a great comedic duo.

Creating, Hexing, Sneaking, Pillaging,
I am the Bohemian Voodoo Ninja Viking!
Patch72 chapter 25 . 5/1/2012
Just wanted to give you a little nudge man, remind you of this awesome story you have and to encourage you to keep writing it! Stop doubting yourself, you've been doing great!
Red-Eyed-Raven93 chapter 25 . 10/16/2011
Wow, it's been a while since you've updated this, I thought you've already forgotten this one! And don't worry, this isn't really a horrible piece. It may have some very bland moments, but there are more quite emotional moments too...

And in the first part, Archangel is dreaming there right? Just aksing... (that thing really creeped me out).

And, I didn't know that Archie got some really dramatic past. At least we know now who he is. But doesn't it look like he's in denial or soemthing?

And no wonder Pulse acts like a fangirl infront of Archangel. Her past gives justification in her present actions. But I think it's really strange for her to think that kind of way, after all that happened (Or maybe, it's just me). Oh well, at least my curiosity is sated. :)

And please, do your readers a favor, update sooner!

Vernelley chapter 25 . 10/16/2011
Eek. The first part was very disturbing and grotesque.

I find that Archangel's story elicits sympathy because the implications of human vices are very realistic. Other than that it sounds like something that could actually happen. It's a rather lachrymose history.

Pulse's story is very touching and inspiring, on the other hand. It'd be natural for her to want to convince Archangel of the good he's done.

Regarding improvements... the fact that the chapter is mostly conveyed through dialogue is noticeable, but in this case I don't think it''s a problem in itself. If anything, it's probably just the ending where things start to fall a little flat, but I would say it's a dialogue thing again, which is generally easily fixed.

Anyway. It's not that bad. And yes, hopefully you will update again soon? :)
125 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »