Reviews for Divine Hypocrisy
lili999 chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
hi !

Cheap retail shoes watch, sunglasses, belt, hats/caps, High quality T-shirts,

ED hardy t-shirts,ED Hardy hoodies,ED hardy ,Jeans,GUCCI shoes,LV Handbag,Chanel

Handbag…high quality,low to
JimmyRocket chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
What have you got so harshly againced someone who:

Saved my sister from heart surgeries.

Got my dad out of the hospital after a near death accident.

Helped me survive my life as a person who everyone looked down on.

Gave me every gift imaginable on this earth.

God isn't there for those who don't think they need him. It's that simple. I love God with all my heart and soul, he is my father, and my creator. Maybe you should change your outlook about things. It's that same hate and selfishness that destroyed this world, and made it the way it is now.
Dante's Disciple chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
A brutal point. But the Bible does seem to go on and on about what is wrong and really, if it is true, I don't think there is a man or woman alive not doomed to damnation.

Lucky for me I have no faith in any of it. There may be a Godlike being somewhere out there or there may (probably) not be, but whatever there is it has nothing to do with the Christian Bible.

An intersting piece, I liked it, and sorry bout the rant :)
golfer chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Good poem. *sigh* If you believe this...then I'm sorry.
SpeckledWithRain chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
I agree.

Christain talk of God being the greatest thing that could ever exist ever and thats all there is. I cannot believe such a lie when all this god wants us to do is believe in HIM

(Notice, image of a human, a MALE human, at that, because arrogant people wanted to seem godly so they modeled this story after themselves and brainwashed people to think the same because deep down they all want to be godly. Note, males thought they were superior back then, and so did the caucasians, so GOd just happens to appear as all of those?)

A man. He just wants us to believe in him, and if we don't we will suffer forever.

No, this was the early white man's method of making everone try to worship them, to make everyone who wasn't them... wish that they were. Because God is in their image, and so are angels, little blond, blue-eyed babies. So are holy figures... and Santa.

Seriously, does anyone else NOT see a pattern of this race trying to dominate people? And notice how they were the ones trying to spread it so violently? Enslaving people and going on missions and being violent about their visions half of the time.

Well, whatever, it's turned into something else now and people still don't realize that... THAT, is exactly what happened. One can only think deductively with something so obviously currupt.

Whatever, they want to damn me, we all go the same place when we die. And it will have nothing to do with their God, or their Saitan.