Reviews for Teardrop
AmazingGrace91 chapter 4 . 5/28/2010
Hey! Why yes, I'm still alive! *a God-like voice is heard* HOLYCRAP. My last day of school was on Thursday and I'm graduating on June 4th, which means no more high school...and hello college! Hopefully I won't have too much college stuff to worry about, because I want to read and write as much as possible this summer.

I went from thinking of "What Dreams May Come" to the book "Elsewhere" by Gabrielle Zevin. It's funny, because I loved both of them! I was just at a funeral last Thursday for my dad's uncle (who I was extremely close to and he was one of my favorite relatives), and I actually thought about your story. I like to think that he's watching me. So now I know how Belle's family feels and it makes me sad. :[

If I was in Belle's place, I'd probably slap Tevin a few times until he ran away from me! Lmao, j/k. I'd probably be a little freaked out because I didn't know Tevin that long and his approach to the whole "we're soul mates!" thing was actually kind of creepy. xD Considering it's 1 a.m., I'll read the next chapter tomorrow. Great job! :D
Remembering-Tommorrow chapter 7 . 5/13/2010
I LOVE IT!
DreamExplicitly chapter 11 . 5/8/2010
Aw that was a great story, the ending was cute :). I can't wait to see what you come up with next!
Remembering-Tomorrow chapter 4 . 5/2/2010
I would start freiking out or go alltogether insane. obviosley.
Remembering-Tomorrow chapter 3 . 5/2/2010
I would go insane, for example hearing people talk about you at school or home, like I'm sure 1/3 of my so called "freinds" hate me.
Remembering-Tomorrow chapter 2 . 5/2/2010
Well, my defionishion for love is a gift or feeling. What do you think?
Remembering-Tomorrow chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
I was recomended this sttory by a freind so I'm sure it's good.
Inkpress00 chapter 10 . 5/2/2010
Hi again! I have a song suggestion... Falling Down, by Oasis. Let me know if you decide to use it!
owlsblood chapter 9 . 4/30/2010
I have to say, the name of the story is quite fitting. But i'm not one of those people who pushes away good stories because they're bad. Like LAW ABIDING CITIZEN which if you have never seen is uber sad but amazing acting and is an amazing story line. I think I'm rambling...but seriously, good job! i love it!
skarpiagirl chapter 9 . 4/30/2010
aww..this chapter was so sad! it was very good though! it made me so emotional!
Inkpress00 chapter 8 . 4/29/2010
I can't describe this story... it's sort of imperfectly perfect. I love how you describe the soul mate complex. (By the way, when I say imperfectly perfect, I don't mean your grammar or spelling or anything. That's great.) Also... I happen to be a big fan of Avril Lavigne, and especially the song Slipped Away, so thanks for having that as a chapter-theme-thing.
owlsblood chapter 7 . 4/28/2010
oh! u mentioned me! i feel so special!
Music Read Luv chapter 7 . 4/27/2010
AMAZING! but plz try to make the chapters longer plz.
owlsblood chapter 6 . 4/26/2010
ah! i hope Keith is okay! i cant wait for the next update!
AmazingGrace91 chapter 3 . 4/26/2010
Hi again! I'm once again creeping around on a school laptop without my teacher's knowledge. I just finished a huge video project I had to do for my A.P. English class, which took me forever to make, AND a 10-page report for the same class. Now that I'm done all that, I'm hoping to make more time for myself to read and write.

Wow, this was sad! I don't know what I would do if I was in this situation. I'd probably freak out. I only have one older sister and my parents, and my sister's in college, so I would feel terrible if I never had the chance to say a proper good-bye. And poor Tevin. :( I have a character in one of my stories with Leukemia (and he dies...but not for that reason...), so that's really a soft spot for me.

Have you ever seen the movie "What Dreams May Come"? It stars Robin Williams. It's so sad! The part with the tree and the way you explained it reminded me of it. Robin Williams and both his children die at the beginning of the movie, and it's based on how his wife starts going crazy and how he's forced to watch her without being able to talk to her. If you haven't seen it, I highly recommend it!

Anyway, I'm gonna favorite this now! :D And if I was invisible, I'd be a huge creeper and follow random people around. If I'd be able to communicate with them, I'd mess with them just for fun. And yeah, with my mentality, I'd probably go crazy after about day 3.