Reviews for 101 Ways To Get Kicked Out Of WalMart
unnecessarilybored chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Ok. I got one word - LOL. It's not exactly 101 but anyways I found this piece satisfyingly enjoyable and hilarious all the same. ;D

My personal fave would have to be: Gather as many egg cartons as there are and spread them out in a circle on the floor, opening the packages. Sit in the middle of the egg carton circle staring intently at the eggs until someone asks what you're doing. Respond in a "duh" manner, "I'm waiting for them to hatch!". Second would just be everything else.

Good job!
BeautyWithPersonality chapter 6 . 3/28/2012
These are brilliant! And I don't even like WalMart! ;D

Keep up the great work; 101 here we come.
Michi41 chapter 6 . 12/14/2011
Ha! These are hilarious! :D

I noticed that it's been a long time since you updated, though… when are you going to do that? Just wondering.
Stormfeather chapter 6 . 11/12/2011
These are so funny! I hope you make more!
PercyJacksonTheAwesome chapter 6 . 7/3/2011
Lol this is hilarious! Can you please update it sometime and actually get up to 101? I'm definitely favoriting this!
Kenros chapter 6 . 3/10/2011
This was just totally hilarious! I am impressed at the amount of funny random things you came up with. That's what I call a lively imagination! I really hope you will update soon!
Sarlona chapter 6 . 3/6/2011
LOL! THIS IS SO FUNNY!
Cooldude1904 chapter 6 . 1/29/2011
I like the story.
I'mTheSummerToYourWinter chapter 3 . 12/21/2010
These are brilliant!

I'm from England and here there aren't any Wal-Marts but i'm gunna have to try it out in Sainsbury's, Morrison's, Tescos, ASDA, Marks and Spencer's ect :)
marceline the vampire queen chapter 6 . 12/1/2010
Funny, funny, funny...keep updating, I was laughing my head off at the victorian romance scene genius.
JordieJ chapter 6 . 11/28/2010
This is hilarious! My face turned purple and I wasn't breathing-someone had to remind me. Write more soon!
chrysanthemumsies chapter 6 . 11/14/2010
Have fun in Texas! I live around Houston, and its pretty cold right now NEVER COME DURING THE SUMMER! The heat will murder you, so... yeah xD.
WithAPenAndPaper chapter 6 . 11/12/2010
Ha ha! That is so funny! If I wasn't scared of getting into trouble I would try some of those! :D That's hilarious!
Adara Darville chapter 6 . 11/11/2010
Now I know what to do next summer if i'm bored...however, i probably shouldnt do it at the walmart extra close to my house...

Thanks for filling my head with evil ideas

please continue