Reviews for 101 Ways To Get Kicked Out Of WalMart
lunarchroniclesandcockatiels chapter 3 . 1/27
lunarchroniclesandcockatiels chapter 2 . 1/27
lunarchroniclesandcockatiels chapter 1 . 1/27
unnecessarilybored chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Ok. I got one word - LOL. It's not exactly 101 but anyways I found this piece satisfyingly enjoyable and hilarious all the same. ;D

My personal fave would have to be: Gather as many egg cartons as there are and spread them out in a circle on the floor, opening the packages. Sit in the middle of the egg carton circle staring intently at the eggs until someone asks what you're doing. Respond in a "duh" manner, "I'm waiting for them to hatch!". Second would just be everything else.

Good job!
BeautyWithPersonality chapter 6 . 3/28/2012
These are brilliant! And I don't even like WalMart! ;D

Keep up the great work; 101 here we come.
Michi41 chapter 6 . 12/14/2011
Ha! These are hilarious! :D

I noticed that it's been a long time since you updated, though… when are you going to do that? Just wondering.
Zaffre Magpie chapter 6 . 11/12/2011
These are so funny! I hope you make more!
PercyJacksonTheAwesome chapter 6 . 7/3/2011
Lol this is hilarious! Can you please update it sometime and actually get up to 101? I'm definitely favoriting this!
Kenros chapter 6 . 3/10/2011
This was just totally hilarious! I am impressed at the amount of funny random things you came up with. That's what I call a lively imagination! I really hope you will update soon!
Sarlona chapter 6 . 3/6/2011
Cooldude1904 chapter 6 . 1/29/2011
I like the story.
I'mTheSummerToYourWinter chapter 3 . 12/21/2010
These are brilliant!

I'm from England and here there aren't any Wal-Marts but i'm gunna have to try it out in Sainsbury's, Morrison's, Tescos, ASDA, Marks and Spencer's ect :)
44 | Page 1 .. Last Next »