Reviews for Raindrops
Howle chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Ok, so when I first started reading this, I was like "crap, another one of those sobby 'it's raining, we're all sad, some dude left me, i'n crying but you can't tell 'cus of the rain, blah blah blah' poems." You see those here all the time, and people need to quit it, seriously. And then, I read on and your poem was completely different! I love how it's just concrete enough to hint at some back story, but also abstract enough not to pull the focus away from the rain. And there's this great contrast between the cheery things you describe like "rainbow of sweet," and the sorrow in the other lines. All together, a master piece!
Minor Masterpiece chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
1.) I loved the last line, brilliant. It's very memorable, something people could quote, or something I'd like to get tattooed on my body x) Seriously, a very amazing line- beautiful.

2.) The second stanza has great word choice "the earth is a mere diary of tears", I love that line!

3.) It was a wonderful concept for a poem, I love the rain, and this summed up a reason someone would be inspired by, or love, the rain (:

-Mea of The Review Marathon (link in my profile!)
Mirabella chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
Wow! Love this. What gave you the inspiration? :)