Reviews for Sanctuary (Black Moon book 1)
loveforwords chapter 3 . 3/4/2011
Of course there are a few grammatical errors, but i very much like how you've begun this story. It is interesting, and there are things I want to know. I don't have time now, but I am definitely going to come back and read the rest of this.

I really wanna know what's going on.
The Stars Shadow chapter 18 . 7/6/2010
That was a good have such a weird relationship together its almost funny.

I wonder why she keeps randomly using her powers but on accident.I wonder what causes them to interesting how she brought back the tattoos on his soon please.
The Stars Shadow chapter 17 . 6/29/2010
That was why is spiro so sad for some reason?I think he's over reacting to everything with she can heal,that interesting?Update soon please.
MD chapter 16 . 6/25/2010
Good chapter, it's getting interesting now. I can't wait till you are able to update next, keep up the good work.
The Stars Shadow chapter 16 . 6/25/2010
Well that was fun.I do think chaos should have been a little she can shoot rays of light or white flame,thats cool.I think you should have put in the conversation between her and the ,Keep up the good work.
The Stars Shadow chapter 15 . 6/22/2010
Man this is a good story so far.I'm really curious what power leah it is it sure did hurt spiro a lot.I laughed when she discovered that chaos was her up the good work and don't give up.
TiyaMeya chapter 14 . 6/13/2010
Yaye, she's going to Black Moon.

I was wondring when the inevitable would come. Sucks hhow she constantly gets roundabout ansers o none at all. At least Mya gave her some answers.

Anyway, wonder what'll happen next. Attacked at the park maybe? 'Twould be interesting...

Still enjoying the story and waiting for updates.
blooddoll chapter 13 . 6/8/2010
Barbie Hall chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Interesting story, I really like it! :]

-Lain
lili999 chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
hi !

Cheap retail watch, sunglasses, belt, hats/caps, High quality T-shirts,

ED hardy t-shirts,ED Hardy hoodies,ED hardy ,Jeans,GUCCI shoes,LV Handbag,Chanel

Handbag…high quality,low to
hi chapter 11 . 5/28/2010
hi
TiyaMeya chapter 9 . 5/22/2010
Natalie is entertaining. I knew she was going to randomly show up at some point.

Sucks Natalie can't know what's going on though. O well.

It's getting more interesting now that her personal life is getting mixed in with her "new" life.

Can't wait to laugh at the bogus lies and excuses she tries to concoct. So with that being said, UPDATE, please.
TiyaMeya chapter 7 . 5/11/2010
Interesting story. I'm curious as to what Leah's powers are.

There are a few word usage errors i.e. "threw" instead of "through".

However, the plot is interesting, and the chapters are a good length. And I like that not too may characters are being introduced at one time.

I'll be following this story. Subbing. :)
Immortalshippo chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Not the most likeable main character, but good nonethless!
29 | « Prev Page 1 2