Reviews for Today Is The Beginning Of Forever
chewychester chapter 16 . 1/7/2011
She came back! * sobs*
grumpylazybum chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Hey! :)

I'm that girl you were talking to in Omegle.

I'm so sorry that I just left like that but my computer just shut itself down. :(

I haven't read your story yet but I will as soon as uni break starts next week.

Would love to chat to you further if you would like?

PM me and we could exchange emails or such.

x
Last Wish chapter 13 . 9/15/2010
Alice and Damien, very befitting names to portray their characters. In any case, I'm in love with your story. Do edit them soon and update quickly! :)
Rita May chapter 12 . 8/20/2010
really liking the story but slowly losing intrest bc it is taking so long for you to post! post soon please i would really like to finish the story!
Rita May chapter 12 . 8/8/2010
i love this story! i just started it a few days ago and couldnt stop reading it! i justwish all the chapters were there! post more soon thanks!
chewychester chapter 12 . 7/5/2010
This was an amazing way to get to know Damien better. All his defenses were down, he was within himself. As a reader, I saw something very real.
chewychester chapter 11 . 7/4/2010
I really liked these last two chapters. Funny, I always pictured the fight between Alice and her mother differently, but it would not have led her to run out into the night. So, it feels it had to be the way you wrote it. Then I loved how she called Damien and how he came and got her. I know it was supernaturally fast. I do love his character too and the one thing I thought differently is that he would have never hung up the phone. He would have kept talking to her and she would be comforted and think he was still at his home when all of the sudden he would be right beside her. And I also felt, maybe this is old-fashioned vampire lore, that once in his gaze he would have taken the kiss he wanted and she would not have been able to, or want to, escape it.
NeverQuestionASmurf chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
(sarcasm) THANK YOU for redoing the story in less than a day, therefore, forcing me to sit in front of the computer reading all day, once more.

JUST KIDDING! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! -huggles you-
Charlee Rayne chapter 20 . 7/2/2010
AH! THIS IS SO FRUSTRATING! Alex out of the way, but she needs to realize Damien LOVES her!
Charlee Rayne chapter 18 . 7/2/2010
she should def pick him over Alex!
Cookie Hunter chapter 33 . 7/1/2010
You probably know y I'm reviewing. WHY DID U KILL ALICE? *tear* *tear*
The Lost and The Found chapter 33 . 7/1/2010
Does Damien go gay or sumthing? and y did u have to kill alice? what did she ever do to u? i was hoping that she would come back to life randomly while damien was having his last few moments with her! that would have been an amazing ending to a book

thanx-lonelygurl101
GirlWithTheDancingCherryTrees chapter 17 . 6/30/2010
But, Damien has always seemed much older to me too. Alex may be ten years older, but Damien always seemed at least four years older than her too. I'll just leave it to what I think ('cuz I like thinking that he's older than her by more than two years :P xD)
WyldeLoneStar chapter 33 . 6/30/2010
Just have to say that I can't believe how upset people are over the ending. I think many of you are missing the bigger picture. Be sad that Alice died, but don't hate the story for that.

It was a fantastic story! :)
StaceyMarieWrites chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Did this story finish? I was only reading it a few days ago up to chapter 30, and I've logged on today and it's back at chapter 1? If you had finished it you should have left it up longer and put your re-edited version under a new title. Now I can't give you a proper review.
191 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »