Reviews for Today Is The Beginning Of Forever
obsessivity chapter 2 . 6/30/2010
what the hell...

just yesterday i was reading this, i was actually on chapter 27,

i hate vampire stories, over rated and all, but i actually liked this.. :/

could you send me the rest of the other story or something?

i wanted to finish it the next day, and now it's gone.. ugh,

best story i've read in a long time, and i didn't finish it,

and since i was on chapter 27, it's gonna be a hell of a long time, before i could.. (N)

god, this sucks ass, oh man..
Ferro chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
I'm not usually a fan of vampire romances, but so far I really, really love this ! :D Your style of writing is awesome.
chewychester chapter 37 . 6/29/2010
I am left feeling sad, more that it is the end of the story over the fact that Alice dies. But you wrote in your answers tha this is a story about Alice. I feel like an idiot for saying this, but to me, this story is all about Damien. That is why I wanted to know more "pre-Alice." And he is the one left to suffer through or end it all. He has choices still to make. He was made to be more human by the end of the story and that was a nice outcome. Another beginning for for the eternal vampire.
owlsblood chapter 37 . 6/29/2010
that was so...awful. I actually cried during this chapter and i never cry during books. I'm actually sort of glad that you ended the story this way, it wasn't the cliched "then they spent the rest of eternity together" (ahm like Twilight) and it provoked a strpng emotion. Though i am sad that this story had to end, it was one of my favorites (not just on my favorite list but in all the published and unpublished books i have read)
AlphaBeatKayGee chapter 37 . 6/29/2010
What the hell! Oh gosh. I don't like this ending. At all. But uh... Its your story and that's what you envisioned so uhh yup! Quite the journey to the end of this story. Till next time then.
WyldeLoneStar chapter 37 . 6/29/2010
Oh wow...I certainly did not expect that. I think it's very interesting how her life and death seemed to bring everyone together and give them perspective on their own lives.

Very well done. :) I'm sad that I won't have your chapters to look forward to anymore, but very happy that you shared this with us all.
Ellybeth chapter 37 . 6/29/2010
I enjoyed most of the story. I truly enjoyed the characters and how everything flowed. I just feel like Alice's life was not yet complete. I am glad she was able to complete her list and experience love but she was so young. Either way great job and a good twist. It is not cliche in the means of everyone always having a happy ending. Thanks.
NomNoMonsta chapter 37 . 6/29/2010
nu

why did she have to die... they were so happy :'(

i feel really sad now and i feel bad for damienn.

wah .
Tod chapter 37 . 6/28/2010
I'm sorry but I loved the story up until this chapter. It just bit. And trust me when I say you never move on. He has eternity to love again but when you not only lose someone but know its your fault and they die in your arms, you never move on. I know its sad that we still want the fairy tale ending but frankly, as an author that was just unfortunate ending. I loved your writing but I truly will never read anything by you again. It just makes me want to cry and makes me

feel totally hopeless and helpless.
megval chapter 37 . 6/28/2010
can you make a alternate ending? :[ Alice dying made me sad.
Lea Brown chapter 37 . 6/28/2010
Wow Alice die wow this story was great I like how you put a lot of feeling in your I'm happy that even though Alice die you were able to tie the ends of the other characters lives instead of us wondering what happen to the side characters after the story ended.I really enjoyed this story very much thank you for writing it.
WyldeLoneStar chapter 36 . 6/28/2010
Sad that it is all ending, but my how Alice has grown. :)

And I'm very happy that she's developed a relationship with her father...everyone needs family.
AlphaBeatKayGee chapter 36 . 6/27/2010
This was funny and they're so in lovvee and. She's turning! I love it. Update soon :)
chewychester chapter 36 . 6/27/2010
I would like to know more about Damien before Alice, then I could understand why she is so monumental to him. And yes, I would like to know more about how he is thinking about her when she talks to him.
Lea Brown chapter 36 . 6/27/2010
The time has finally come and Alice is a vampire now chapter was great I like Victor he's funny and Penelope makes me wonder if she's supernatural with mind final chapter coming up I think it would be hilarious if Alex knocked on Damien's door to see how Alice was.I Can't wait for the next chapter.
191 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »