Reviews for Today Is The Beginning Of Forever
MungojerriesBelle chapter 36 . 6/27/2010
I absolutely love this story. It's a great difference from the other supernatural stories that I've read. *coughtwilightcough* I love that you kept the basic elements of vampires in there while adding new ones, like silver. Ok, so, are you going to write a sequel? Cause I'm not ready to let Damien and Alice go. You could have them exploring Alice's relationship with her dad, or have her Mum com back and be absolutely horrid. Just ideas. :D

Shanamanin
NeverQuestionASmurf chapter 35 . 6/27/2010
I have to say, this is a really good story. I LOVED IT! I could really see the characters interacting in my head. Although for some reason, for Alice I kept picturing the girl from the new version of "Alice in Wonderland." (I also enjoyed it. For my own... reasons. -shifty eyes-)

See? Even PUDDING* enjoyed it! He NEVER enjoys these types of stories! You're good. You're good. (Good enough to make us sit in front of the computer for the entire day, just to read it.)

But wait, is it over? We just discovered this wonderful story, only to have it end? Le GASP! (That must not happen!)

... Make a sequel! I mean, after you're done with the re-write.

Oh god, this review is way too long. I should end it now. But seriously, WRITE A SEQEUL about changing her into a vampire and... things...

Peace, Love, Tacos,

AnnaBanana the Monkey Bounty Hunter

*Pudding- the little voice in my head who talks through these little things ()
jmr79au chapter 35 . 6/26/2010
I like the title of the Book. Maybe you could slip it in to the story when she finally turns into a vampire and have Damien say that to her. I don't know. It does sound a bit corny I know.
briitstar3 chapter 26 . 6/26/2010
how in the heck did alex know that damien is a vampire?, he must be an excellent doctor, lol but i am in love with your story,your writing puts me in the story wich is why i love it so much
AlphaBeatKayGee chapter 35 . 6/26/2010
Ider what my last review was. Oh well. This was intriguing meeting daddy-o. That went bueno. So until next chapter!
chewychester chapter 35 . 6/26/2010
Thanks for answering my questions. Pixie, huh? I like that. I would like, if you were to rewrite and / or edit, to have more insight to Damien's thinking. I think with all he knwos, that he would be manipulating or at least wishing for things to go his way. And well, they just do.
jmr79au chapter 34 . 6/26/2010
Thanks for the shout out. I suffer from depression too, but from the sounds of it, you seem to be in a worse place at the moment than I am. I have been battling it for over 9 years. Some days are better than others, but I am slowly gaining more confidence in myself. I don't know you personally, but I hope you improve soon and I am thinking of you.

I finally got to the "Good" chapters (smiley face)and I really enjoyed them. I will miss this story when it is finished. I will just have to re-read it after it has been re-written and editted. I will also look forward to reading any other stories you decide to write.
jmr79au chapter 31 . 6/26/2010
I wish penelope was her older sister, or his older sister. she seems so loveable.

this chapter was written beautifully and can't wait to see what Damien does next.
AlphaBeatKayGee chapter 34 . 6/26/2010
Oh they're just preciouss! Nothing else to say ! Update soon
jmr79au chapter 28 . 6/26/2010
I really like the character of Penelope. She seems to be someone who will be able to help Alice in the coming time.

I hope she features again in the story.
jmr79au chapter 25 . 6/26/2010
I have to go back on what I have said previously. I really love Alex now, but he is not for Alice. The way he handled the situation with Damien was brilliant. Maybe he and Damien could become friends later on.

I know Alex is just a character in this story, but if he was real, I hope that he would be able to find someone to love him as much as i am sure he would love them.

I am so excited to find out how Alice realises that she is in love with Damien. Keep up the great work.
briitstar3 chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
(omg i am so sorry i did not review but you didnt kno that lol) i am already on chapter 14 but i did not review the other chapters cuz i felt lazy and just wanted to read so now ima try to review more often. ( ;
Lea Brown chapter 34 . 6/25/2010
Damien's love for Alice is so unique that I'm actually jealous of her.
chewychester chapter 34 . 6/25/2010
I love these two. I didn't think he would want to turn her. And I wonder if it is a good thing for her to see her father. Have a great weekend, but I'll be waiting on pins and needles.
jmr79au chapter 18 . 6/25/2010
I really do like Alex, but i still can't get over the fact that he is her doctor. But if is the way the story goes, I will gave to just get over that fact.

I also hope that Damien will kick Alex's ass for staying with her in her bed as that is the one thing he has expressed to her he wants.

I love her sister too. She shows that she is trying to rebuild that relationship. And her mother is, I agree, a horrid bitch.

Keep the magnificent job up. You're doing so well.
191 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »