Reviews for Patience: Anguished Pleas
Vanina chapter 2 . 8/29/2011
I like the rythm, the tempo and the sound, very nice!
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
I thought the second stanza was a great description. Being broken is a bit cliche, but you presented it in a different way. The only thing is I didn't get the first line about taking the puzzle apart since in the second stanza it seems like she's already together. Really the question the second stanza seems to be answering is whether or not to try to put her back together.

I also liked the third stanza. That was a great description. Original and of course appealing to me as a poet.

The ending is interesting. Sort of lumping everyone else in with her which was a different point of view. And then addressing a child... I'm not sure who the child was supposed to be but other than that I liked it a lot!

PS Check out the Review Game and/or its Review Marathon (links in my profile)
Isca chapter 4 . 5/4/2010
"It had to be this way, didn't it?" Oh God. The tone of this line is so heart-wrenching. I love it. I like the idea that some things (even painful ones) are somehow 'fated' and serve a 'larger purpose' in the 'grand scheme' of all things.
Isca chapter 2 . 5/4/2010
"Black feathers fly." I love the image of black wings. If I had wings, I'd never want them to be white.

"We have to go home where we're someone's flesh." This line is very revealing. I like it.

"Maybe tonight we'll lose ourselves in the sky." Detachment. Tell me about it. Sometimes it's the only thing that helps.
Phoebe Melinda Halliwell chapter 7 . 4/20/2010
Phoebe Melinda Halliwell chapter 6 . 4/20/2010
Love this!
Phoebe Melinda Halliwell chapter 5 . 4/20/2010
Love it!
Phoebe Melinda Halliwell chapter 4 . 4/20/2010
Phoebe Melinda Halliwell chapter 3 . 4/20/2010
Great! Describes me in some ways...
Phoebe Melinda Halliwell chapter 2 . 4/20/2010