Reviews for Checkers
Princess97 chapter 13 . 3/18/2011
I loved this chapter.. so emotional.. made my day :)
Preposterous chapter 13 . 3/18/2011
Elliot and Checka are so flirtatious. They make a cute unofficial couple. This story reminds me of one I read of Wattpad. It's called, "Believe Me, I'm Lying." Have you read? Your awesome writing style is akin to BMIL's writer's.
Princess97 chapter 10 . 3/18/2011
Aww... dessert got ruined.. I like the ending though.
Rose chapter 13 . 3/18/2011
She updates so quickly because she already wrote and finished this story, but pulled it down for editing. She's posting the edited chapters of this story.
Angelica.Eddings chapter 13 . 3/18/2011
Oh my! The end of the chapter was so cute. As cliche as it is, I have a thing for bad boys.
Angelica.Eddings chapter 12 . 3/18/2011
You update so quickly!

I can already predict all the conflict that will pop up between Checka and Elliots relationship. For one thing, theyre opponents. Now we find out that they cannot mix the royal bloodlines. ):
Ethine chapter 10 . 3/17/2011
I would like to inform you that when someone is done speaking, you don't capilitize the he said or she said thing. Like for example,

"I love cake," he said, a grin played around the edges of his lips as he gazed at the cake.

But other then that, i hope you finish editing soon ! XD

sorry the last comment had some spelling mistakes D
Ethine chapter 10 . 3/17/2011
I would liek to inform you that when someome is dont speaking, you don't capilitize the he said or she said thing. like for example,

But other then that, i hope you finish editing soon ! XD
whenyoucantholdon chapter 10 . 3/17/2011
Lookout this story! Keep updating and thanks for the unbirthday virtual cake :D
Angelica.Eddings chapter 10 . 3/17/2011
I do like how you update so fast. I can always guarantee an update whenever I get online.

I can totally imagine Checka and Elliot getting together. I wonder what the tasks they have to do will be.
Preposterous chapter 9 . 3/17/2011
Elliot's warming up. He's still confusing though.
Princess97 chapter 9 . 3/17/2011
I liked this chapter very much! Update soon!
Princess97 chapter 8 . 3/17/2011
Nice chapter... so Elliot has two brothers?
Angelica.Eddings chapter 8 . 3/17/2011
This story is so addicting. It reminds me of how badly I wanted to be a princess when I was little, but I was sad when I read up to chapter 8. I hope you update soon?
Preposterous chapter 7 . 3/16/2011
Wow... I did NOT see that coming! I wonder which one Elliot belongs to. I'm hoping French. But then again, Italians generally have darker hair. Bah, whatever. Any foreigner is innately hotter than an American anyway! Jk.

You update quickly!

Have I mentioned that I love this story? I do.
583 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »