Reviews for Checkers
kala chapter 34 . 7/8/2010
(: this story is SO cute im happy thee was a loophole and ecven tho i wasnt here to wait for updates i deffenitly would have! thanks s omuch for posting this story on fictionpress.

-kala!
JeneyaStorm chapter 27 . 7/6/2010
wait arent there cameras in the rooms
JeneyaStorm chapter 25 . 7/6/2010
aw Luke and Julie

The ball OMG ruined MArcus vs. Elliot, Checkers should of known better

Princess Has A Royal Fit!

-OMG she so did not just quit

"An anonymous source has told us that you two have engaged in a relationship and we've gathered you two here to talk punishment."

-Marcus didn't...how could eh
SeaJade Song chapter 34 . 7/5/2010
this story rocks!
JeneyaStorm chapter 14 . 7/5/2010
a Lady Monida deserves a slap
jukeboxsabotage chapter 34 . 7/4/2010
i LOVE this! you had me smiling the entire time. they're all just so...CUTE. okay so i guessed she'd end up with Elliot from the first time they met, but blame that on me and my hopeless romanticism and reading too many love stories. it's definitely one of my feel-good reads on here.

i like how it wasn't overblown with drama. you possibly could've made things a little harder for them. even with the hearing and all, it seemed a little too easy for them to get approval to be together.

lastly, is it just me, or was this somewhat inspired by The Princess Diaries? don't get me wrong, i REALLY love the Princess Diaries movies.

kudos!
lavishlysimple chapter 34 . 7/3/2010
"You were more hormonal than a pregnant girl! You were happy one minute, a jerk the next, then sexual, then sensitive. You are one emotional roller coaster."

OMG!that was freaking hilarious!

and the proposal part too!

it could really hurt a guy if you laugh on the way he proposes to you..

i really love the humor of your whole story..

the plot line of your sequel is great..really great..there is always a part of an individual that questions how his/her life turn out..
dfghjklcvbnmm chapter 31 . 7/2/2010
LOL F-I-LL-E_R
EmmaWoodhouse88 chapter 34 . 6/30/2010
I am about to look at your new story to see what it is about. lol. I'm really sad that this one is o er, because o really enjoyed it. I like the idea of the sequal, but I can do without the drama. lol.
EmmaWoodhouse88 chapter 33 . 6/30/2010
Awsome I won! lol. Where's my prize? lol. So I was the 346 reviewer? I can't wait to see what happensnext even though I'm upset it will be ending. :(
Cassadaga chapter 34 . 6/29/2010
Aww I really liked the ending!

When Julie and Luke got engaged, at first I was like "Whoa too quick!" but then a second later I found myself agreeing with it, and I felt it was right. The same goes for Checka and Elliot. Part of me wants to think it's too soon, but the majority of me agrees with it. Does that make sense? hahaha

As for your sequel: I really think that is a great plotline! The idea of her sort of "questioning" everything sounds brilliant, rather than a "happily ever after". That said, I think she should still stay with Elliot tee hee. Also, I think they should get married after a year, even if they're engaged that whole time. But that's just my opinion.

And if you feel like your plot isn't enough, you could throw in some twists with Marcus maybe, where he comes back and causes drama. Or maybe Dell is older and she's getting all rebellious and crazy. I don't know-those ideas are just randomly coming to my mind! haha. Feel free to use them in a sequel!

okay, sorry for this long review.

Also, I hope my reviews didn't seem too negative because I was only trying to give constructive criticism, and I love your story.

So that's all. Thank you for everything, I loved it a lot! I especailly loved getting a new chapter every day there near the end! You never had any delays between chapters, and that is fantastic!

Thanks again!
Fate Rose chapter 34 . 6/29/2010
32:

Dude, I love Shania Twain and I totally have that song. (My sister is named after her, did you know?)

Nice banter towards then end there. XD So. Freaking. Cute.

33:

...Ah, the irony of the Michael Jackson quote... Particularly on the day I believe you updated this.

"Sex!" I said mimicking her from when she did this to me. "With not Elliot!" With not Elliot! Is just hilarious.

"Psh," I scoffed, "I was calm and collected." *snort*

"...that weird guy hug..." Nice. True, but still funny.

Only one left. *wipes away imaginary tear* *clicks the next button*

34:

Brilliant quote.

So they wanted to know if he had proposed. *guessing this* *really wants to be proved right*

"I love being a second choice," He said sarcastically. XD I have grown to love Elliot.

"Pretty, beautiful, smart, awesome, intelligent," I supplied for him. So. Amusing.

"Different," He settled on and my smile fell. I didn't expect that. Different is very good. *nods wisely*

"You were more hormonal than a pregnant girl! You were happy one minute, a jerk the next, then sexual, then sensitive. You are one emotional rollercoaster." Giggle fest!

"But I like the cheesy crap!" I assured and Elliot rolled his eyes.

"Gosh women are just never happy are they?" He muttered. Laughing my arse off here. And I CALLED IT!

"I'm a guy," He pointed out.

"I know this," I said trying to kiss him again but he kept me at a distance.

"No, I'm saying I'm a guy so yes I'm stupid and I need a definite answer in words," He clarified. Dude, I'm going to copy the whole rest of the chapter at this rate. Why did it have to be so funny?

Anyway, I am sad to see this hilarious story come to an end. It was fabulous and I totally loved and I can't wait for your new one. I'm not sure about the sequel idea though. Maybe but I think it would need a little more plot. If the whole thing is just Checka bitching about life going by too fast then it won't be too good.

And why did you have to remind me we have english homework. I still haven't done that. Meh. Imma work on it when I get home, I guess. Anyway, love you and your writing. Bye for now.
fullybooked chapter 34 . 6/29/2010
Oh My Gosh! I really love this story!

You should really do a sequel! I really like your Idea! you should really push through it!
Pronouciation chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Adelle in French is pronounced differently than you seem to think. The French do double L's as Y's.
moonstar chapter 34 . 6/28/2010
i think you should write a squeal definitely i think you are a great writer and it would be a waist if you threw away your great ideas. you have a grate imagination i have a feeling that someday you will publish a book no not a book "books" you will make a grate writer. with love moonstar
583 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »