Reviews for Checkers
Adva Dror chapter 34 . 6/28/2010
Please DON'T make a sequal. It's perfect that way and though I love this story to death, I don't think a sequal is a good idea. The story is pretty much over, and I'm not sure I want it to be more complicated. People obviously want a sequal but I'm too afraid the sequal won't be as good as the original story, and I don't wanna see it losing it's charm(oh, believe me, it has it, and it's really powerful). It's perfect that way, don't change it.
smileinthemira chapter 34 . 6/28/2010
Wow this is was a good story :) I think a sequle would be awesome but like it could be like with elliot and Checka's kids,and there experience in the compition. WOuld be even funnier if they were twins. LOL. But thats just a suggestion. Hope to get another story from an amazing author like yourself.
DayDreamer 69 chapter 34 . 6/28/2010
Oh. My. Gawd! That was amazing! YOU are amazing! I've really really enjoyed reading this story! Its absoluetly fantastic! And I can't believe its over... :(

I really liked the idea for the sequal and I think you should do it! If it doesnt get many reviews you shouldn't have to write it but I honestly think you should give it a shot! Whats there to loose?

You are am extremely great writer and I think if you wanted to you could get somewhere serious with it :)

I really loved this story and I'd appreciate it if you did write a sequal that you let me know cause I really would love to read it.

Great Job GermanSam!

DD
Raindrops Melt Away chapter 34 . 6/28/2010
I don't like you, you has kept me all night (please don't believe I don't actually like you for I do not know you). I started reading this at around 10:30pm and now it's 4:45am. My parents are going to come busting onto my room in like 6hours and my sleep pattern is een more messed up. Oh well, it was worth it. XD
Guest chapter 34 . 6/28/2010
this was a great ending. I absolutely love it. You're idea for a sequal doesn't sound awful but I probably wouldn't read it. I like my happily ever afters too much :) Well done!

~Mel
outsidersgirl chapter 34 . 6/27/2010
good ending
XxShurleyxX chapter 34 . 6/27/2010
Thiss was really good! :P But I would tell you not to do a sequel
64ShatteredButterflys chapter 34 . 6/27/2010
THIS WAS ONE OF MY FAVE STORYS WELL DONE!
pbgurl chapter 34 . 6/27/2010
AW! He proposed! They're going to get married! *does happy dance*

I loved this story and I'm so glad I found it! I most definatley am going to re read it again!

As for the sequel, I'm not saying the idea for the plotline isn't good, I just don't think their should be a sequel. I like the way this story ended. Though, it would be a cool idea to do a few oneshots maybe.

-Liz :D
ForeverRock17 chapter 34 . 6/27/2010
a sequel would be okay but i think it would be better if u left it at this best story i have read on here great job
HelgaBertoni chapter 34 . 6/27/2010
Loved it!
Annalise Farran chapter 34 . 6/27/2010
In the immortal words of Secondhand Serenade: "But now it's over, it's over, why is it over? Now it's over, it's over, it can't be over." which is basically exactly how I feel right this second after reading the last chapter of one of the best FictionPress stories I've ever read. :(

It was very sweet and symbolic the way she put her dad's ashes under her mom's picture. The crowning ceremony was just freakin' cool, and I loved how she got up and yelled like she was at a rock concert. I laughed so hard at that.

I loved Elliot and Checka's banter. I especially liked the "I'm not really sure she was being all weird so I came to hang out with you instead." line. It was incredibly funny to me for some reason.

The way they talked about the "then and now" thing was cute. AND OH MY GOD, I LOVED THE PROPOSAL. :D) I could totally just see it. Ah so cute.

I think the sequel sounds interesting, but I'm also definitely looking forward to reading Cupid's Granddaughter.

It has been a long run with this story and I loved every minute of it. I'm majorly bummed it's over, but all good things must come to an end, yes?

BRILLIANT.

-Annalise
11cina24 chapter 34 . 6/27/2010
Ahh, it's finally the The End. Well that's sad, but I enjoyed every single moment of it(:

You are a spectacular author when it comes to twists in a story.

Farewell for now!(:
pandakim chapter 34 . 6/27/2010
aha aha Yay! he finally propose to her! *happy dance*

ah! it's over! :(

this was a really good story!
metallicdiamond chapter 34 . 6/27/2010
You seriously can't leave us off with that!

You know you want to make a sequel for us and for yourself so they all get little babies running around. Little Checkas and Little Elliot's
583 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »