Reviews for Checkers
CleoQueen chapter 34 . 6/27/2010
Oh my! That's so cute! I like the sequel idea, because I'm sure it will be great!
CrazyInAGoodWay chapter 34 . 6/27/2010
i don't think the sequel would work out too well... but id love to see a oneshot or two about checkers and elliot and their life together... maybe their wedding, honeymoon, and maybe having kids? i dunno just little short insights into their lives later on. i think that'd be cool :) anyways loved it!
DELETED-LE-ACCCOUNT chapter 34 . 6/27/2010
Heck yeah you should do a sequel! But, it is your choice, I'm just saying! I cant believe it's over, and was expecting Elliot to propose, Which I'm extremely happy he did!
DareSapere chapter 34 . 6/27/2010
Can't wait for a new story from you :)

But I can also say that a sequel to Checkers would kinda ruin it :) Because why should all this bad stuff happen again :) I'm just gonna think it was a happy ever after hahahaha.

And I totally know what you mean about homework over the summer ick I have it this summer too, but that's what you get for being in smart classes :P And a senior :P

Can't wait!
pandakim chapter 33 . 6/27/2010
ah! it's almost over! NO! aha aha. yay! they can be married and all! congrats to them, aha.
The Golden Orchid chapter 33 . 6/27/2010
i honestly didn't see anything wrong with ur legal system! it was great, really :) all ur chapters are b-e-a-utiful and awesome and terrific and a million other adjectives! i'll miss this story and i don't want it to end. ever.

i know u haven't posted the end yet, but i'm sure it will be amazing, just as all ur other chapters have been, to date.

make a sequel, pretty please? it'll mean the world to all ur fans...knowing their future together. you make us feel connected with checka and elliot. we'll really, really miss them :) i bet ur sequel will be fabulous though,(if u write one) cuz ur way too talented for a 16 yr old! (i mean, i'm 16 too and i wish i could write as well as u do!)

honestly can't wait to read the last chapter of this b-e-a-utiful story! (i love saying it like that, haha) :D
DayDreamer 69 chapter 33 . 6/27/2010
Yay! They won!

I'm so happy but then you went and said that there was only one chapter left and i got so sad! But oh well... this has been a great story and i can't wait to see how you end it!
Endowment's Seraph chapter 33 . 6/26/2010
this was fantastic. very well thoguht out argument. I can't wait to read the last chapter.

~Mel
CrazyInAGoodWay chapter 33 . 6/26/2010
loves it
Cassadaga chapter 33 . 6/26/2010
I love your story, but I have to say, I feel it went by really quickly. It was like everything was rushed, and you should've slowed down a bit at some points. Also, it would be beneficial if you read it over to fix some spelling/grammar mistakes (you said "hear" instead of "here" in this chapter, etc). Regardless, I knew what you were trying to say, so it didn't bother me too much.

Other than that, I love your story and I'm sad it has to end :( Are you thinking about a sequel? Oh, and I loved the plotline. It wasn't what I expected at all! (that's a good thing)

I thought the "loophole" would be that Checka wasn't COMPLETELY royal, since only her mother is, and that meant that they wouldn't be technically mixing bloodlines. If that makes sense. haha

anyway, good job, I loved it
Valinta chapter 33 . 6/26/2010
Ohwow. This is terrific. Go Elliot!

Go Checkers!

Go Author-lady! (That'd be YOU)

Hum... Must find me some Elliot-like man. Rowr. Haha, sorry. I"m crazy.
11cina24 chapter 33 . 6/26/2010
Do you think you'd be able to make a sequel or would this be it?(:

Ahh, haha, it's okay, it's a made up country so you can just screw the govermental flaws,lol.

I can't believe one more chappie and that's it...I hope to see some other awesome stories from you soon![:
CleoQueen chapter 33 . 6/26/2010
Oh, thats so great! They're together at last!:D
outsidersgirl chapter 33 . 6/26/2010
good chapter
HelgaBertoni chapter 33 . 6/26/2010
Loved it, can't wait till last chapter! Update soon!
583 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »