Reviews for Checkers
DareSapere chapter 31 . 6/24/2010
So seriously, I am not even kidding you, but every time I find that you have updated (which I know is everyday) I freak out and do a little jig :)

I really like this story and I am sad it shall end soon :(

But oh wellz can't have a neverending story no matter how much you want one haha :)
Fate Rose chapter 31 . 6/24/2010
"I would be honored to be your maid of honor!" Ironic, no? Still, it made me giggle a little.

"...Plus I've heard guys like virgins."

Julie smiled at me, "This is getting too awkward for you isn't it?" I could see how that would get awkward...

Curse you for filler chapters and for only having three left. ...But I did still like the chapters.

But I won't be able to read the next three! I'm going camping from super-early tomorrow until Monday! So. Not. Fair. Well, expect a gigantic review from me Tuesday afternoon.

Anyway, lovely and mildly amusing chapter.
HelgaBertoni chapter 31 . 6/24/2010
Yay another chapter! Loved it of course so please get another chapter out soon!
pandakim chapter 31 . 6/24/2010
ahh! luke won! Julie is getting married! OMG!
Adva Dror chapter 31 . 6/24/2010
That was not a filler! I think the story needs this chapter 'cause it actually focuses on the minor characters, which for me are very important. I can't really imagine the story without Julie, 'cause without her Checka would have met Elliot a lot later and things wouldn't turn out as they did. I'm glad that she's kinda the main charcter at least for this chapter.

Sadly tomorrow I'm leaving for a few days and I'll be back only on Wednesday, so I won't read the next chapter and review it, not until Wednesday. I miss the story already. [
Annalise Farran chapter 31 . 6/24/2010
Oh. My. Gooseness!

Okay, let me just say this is one of my favorite chapters so far even if it is a filler. Not #1 because of the distinct lack of Checka and Elliot (sadface D:) but it's definitely in my top three. Why? Because Luke and Julie and just TOO DAMN CUTE.

When you mentioned about Antonio "if he was this controlling about the float how would he be about his own daughters wedding" (that's a crap paraphrasment but you know what I'm talking about) I started laughing because I thought of the show "bridezillas" and I imagined him yelling "I ORDERED CHOCOLATE CAKE BITCH I WILL CUT YOU"

loved the whole girl moment between Julie and Checka! And of course I LOVED, nay, I ADORED how Luke proposed to her! I love the whole gazebo thing they've got goin'. And the dresses! Wow! They are super pretty! Like forreal dog, you should be one of those people who find people who've picked out ugly wedding/bridesmaids dresses and then finds better ones for them.

Soyeahh. Definitely hoping Elliot will make an appearance next chapter! And the wedding and the hearing and the happy ending! I'm ready for all of it! :D

AMAZING chapter!

-Annalise
pbgurl chapter 31 . 6/24/2010
I'm excited for Elliot showing up next chapter! _

I'm going to guess that elliot will be the Best man?

-Liz :D
CrazyInAGoodWay chapter 31 . 6/24/2010
love it
The Golden Orchid chapter 30 . 6/24/2010
that was amazing :) can't wait for more!
DayDreamer 69 chapter 30 . 6/24/2010
*Tears threaten to spill over* This is so sad, i can't believe Will died... well i can but thats not the point lol

Yay!They're getting married *grins* Yayayayayaayay! Can't wait!

Elliott and Checka really need to get back together! Fuck the rules! haha

Cant wait for the next chapter!

DD
hazuraina chapter 30 . 6/23/2010
oh wow, I've been reading from chap 1 till 30 back-to-back and now I can't wait for the next one already~

I love you story, keep up the good work!
ForeverRock17 chapter 30 . 6/23/2010
You are an amazing writer this is the best story i have read on here update soon i cant wait to see what happens
64ShatteredButterflys chapter 30 . 6/23/2010
THIS IS REALLY GOOD KEEP WRITING!
egypts-most-wanted chapter 30 . 6/23/2010
i'm actually a little disapointed i thought elliot and checka would end up being king and queen but ots still nice. I just dont get why they still need a loophole if they dont have to worry about getting disqualified from the competition anymore.
DELETED-LE-ACCCOUNT chapter 30 . 6/23/2010
Great chapter! Please PLEASE PLEASE update a soon as you can or else! I will die of wondering what will happen next... and I really hope you dont want that to happen!
583 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 28 .. Last Next »